Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
    Can I identify as someone who got drawn for a deer tag this year?
    Hahaha[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      Guys, can we all just be friends?
      If I didn't like you dummies, I wouldn't waste my time talking to you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
        Ultralite is a bird watcher and wont use his, maybe you can talk him into it and pull of some freaky friday stuff.
        Hey coach. Get to work man. You gotta keep those youth in line. It's only Thursday. The best day of the week [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
          Im so glad you feel much better getting everything off your chest. Guess Drake had you in your feelings.

I’m just long winded. Unfortunately I’ll probably sneak at least one duck hunt in this year and I’ll get to relish biting down on steel pellets and dental bills.

I’ve been drawn the past 2 years, and it’s in my backyard. Plus I’ve done half decent out there.

I just hope Larry and Leon didn’t hand off their bad juju! There’s always the November redraw of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
            I’m just long winded. Unfortunately I’ll probably sneak at least one duck hunt in this year and I’ll get to relish biting down on steel pellets and dental bills.

I’ve been drawn the past 2 years, and it’s in my backyard. Plus I’ve done half decent out there.

I just hope Larry and Leon didn’t hand off their bad juju! There’s always the November redraw of course.
            Both of those boys deserve to be drawn out there. If I could give my permit to someone it would be Leon or Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post

Dont worry Kirbo. Sfabowhunter and myself will take good care of her this season. [emoji16] I actually hope you and Big Anthony get the redraw. Would love to hunt with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                Hey coach. Get to work man. You gotta keep those youth in line. It's only Thursday. The best day of the week [emoji6]

I'm working!! And it's definitely the best day of the week!!

Comment

Man they dont ever do what you plan on them doing. They kinda have a mind of their own [emoji848] I believe that's what draws me to bowhunting in general. It's not easy.

Agreed!

Comment

Man they dont ever do what you plan on them doing. They kinda have a mind of their own [emoji848] I believe that's what draws me to bowhunting in general. It's not easy.

I CAN say I've harvested a Vine buck (avatar pic) but that was 2014 and haven't shot a nice buck since! However, I'm still addicted and keep coming back.

Looking forward to Nov 9 for the redraw. I live 15 minutes from the Vine and I'll be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                      I CAN say I've harvested a Vine buck (avatar pic) but that was 2014 and haven't shot a nice buck since! However, I'm still addicted and keep coming back.

Looking forward to Nov 9 for the redraw. I live 15 minutes from the Vine and I'll be all over it.
                      Hope you make it man. I'd rather see the tags going to guys passionately wanting them rather than the bird watchers or coaches that wont really even hunt but once maybe. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

I know I’m enjoying all the rain at Grapevine. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it's going to clear up tomorrow, but b/c its "opening day" for the guys who got deer tags, I'm going to steer clear of gvine and wish you guys the best. Hope you leave something for us redraw hopefuls.

Comment

Looks like it's going to clear up tomorrow, but b/c its "opening day" for the guys who got deer tags, I'm going to steer clear of gvine and wish you guys the best. Hope you leave something for us redraw hopefuls.
                            Not like many Deer are gonna get poked in the next few weeks anyways. Statistically about half the permits aren't even picked up each year and only a small percentage of the ones that get picked up are by diehards that can get it done. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend making the early attempts at your dream deer. Let the games begin. [emoji16]

Comment

Not like many Deer are gonna get poked in the next few weeks anyways. Statistically about half the permits aren't even picked up each year and only a small percentage of the ones that get picked up are by diehards that can get it done. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend making the early attempts at your dream deer. Let the games begin. [emoji16]

I agree, but the less people stomping around the woods the better, the first time I got redrawn and went out there were two guys squirrel hunting that day. I also live about 5 minutes away from the i35 side, if someone puts the THWAK on a deer and needs help tracking or dragging it out, I'd be happy to help if I'm around.

Comment

I agree, but the less people stomping around the woods the better, the first time I got redrawn and went out there were two guys squirrel hunting that day. I also live about 5 minutes away from the i35 side, if someone puts the THWAK on a deer and needs help tracking or dragging it out, I'd be happy to help if I'm around.
                                Good to know and the same goes for me. I'll be there hunting all of November and will be happy to help anyone that reaches out for help. I'll also have a yak that can haul them out by water if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X