CHeap Javi hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHeap Javi hunt

Hey Im wanting to know if there are any ranches that have just a javi hunt. I have been wanting a javi for a while and thought I had a chance on them last weekend but the place only had a couple that didnt cooperate. Any info would be appreciated.

The Lincoln Ranch does hog & javi in the spring. Not sure of their success but looks like fun.

Lincoln Ranch is a 2340 acre ranch located 25 miles NE of Laredo, Texas. Bowhunting whitetail deer, javelina and hogs in South Texas.

Comment

Ttt just cause....

Comment

how cheap???

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
          how cheap???
          Couple hundred maybe??

Comment

hey man let me know if you need a tagalong and when, i wouldnt mind going on one.

Comment

After season the Junco has some pretty good deals. Generally covered with them too. PM Jerry G and see what he can do

Comment

I got the javies in that price range, that is if you dont mind the drive to Starr county Texas.

Comment

Sometimes cheap and animals don't mix. Will you get them cheap, yeah, but will you get your javi??

Comment

If you dont kill you dont have to pay.

Comment

no kill no pay is always a good sign that your chances are good....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
                        I got the javies in that price range, that is if you dont mind the drive to Starr county Texas.
                        man let me know if he doesnt take you up on the offer, i might be interested

Comment

Lincoln Ranch was a very cool place. I would recommend it.

Comment

Come out to west Texas/Big Bend. I or several people know can get you out for a couple days for a couple hundred bucks and loaded with javis!

Comment

Working...
                            X