Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you know a place is 30.07 posted, and you see a guy with his revolver hanging out like he’s ready for the gunfight at the OK Corral, in a VERY public place, what do you do? Do you slide over and say something to him or do you mind your own business?

Was it a failed attempt to conceal? If so I’d let him know he isn’t concealed. If not, I’d mind my own business and see how serious the establishment is about their 30.07

Comment

Not sure...we don't have hardly any 07 very public places down this way.

Me?? I would likely warn him he could be putting himself in trouble unless LE.

Comment

Couldn’t have been. He had his t-shirt tucked behind the gun (between gun and shorts).

He also had a nice mullet, in a very non-mullet place, FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          Couldn’t have been. He had his t-shirt tucked behind the gun (between gun and shorts).

He also had a nice mullet, in a very non-mullet place, FWIW.
          Sorry, you lost me at “nice mullet.”

Comment

Let the manager/owner of the place know. Confrontation is probably not best

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
              I don't know that I'd go ratting the guy out for carrying. If it looks intentional, leave it be. If it's a failed concealment, let the guy know.

Comment

Looks like a wonderful opportunity to mind your own business

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                  Certainly wouldn't follow this. I'd mind my own business, nice mullet or not.

Jake

Comment

Compliment his SWEET mullet then casually tell him you are a fan of revolver reliability.

no confrontation and he knows you can see the revolver. You've done your part if he continues to violate 30.07 it's on him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I could be wrong but to my understanding if it is classified as an antique gun or a reproduction of an antique gun pre dating I believe 1900 then it is not legally considered a firearm. Not considered a firearm so if he is indeed carrying say an old school black powder revolver then he would be skirting a line I wouldn't care to step on myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Sorry, you lost me at “nice mullet.”
                        hmm
                        Attached Files

Comment

personally I just go about my business. he isn't bothering me

Comment

let the business do their job

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                              Looks like a wonderful opportunity to mind your own business
                              This

Comment

Working...
                              X