Thoughts on game cam pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on game cam pic?

I tend to be a little superstitious but i can’t explain this image. This feeder is right on the edge of an archaic Indian camp that we recently started digging. The images appear to be beyond the pen right in the middle of the dig site. Doesn’t look like a moth or anything i have seen on a night pic before. Hope it isn’t Indian spirits we have disturbed. Pics are 3 minutes apart. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm well the facial expression of the deer looks like it's seen a ghost in pic 2

Comment

Good luck with Pandora’s box that you’ve opened..... you know better than digging around Indian burials.... not hunting with you this year! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
        Hmm well the facial expression of the deer looks like it's seen a ghost in pic 2

This exactly!!! Nope nope nope nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bug flying

Comment

Zoomed in that fella closest to the feeder has a big chest piece on.
            Pretty cool

Comment

Illegals maybe?

Comment

You done ****** the whole war party off it looks like

Think I would cut my losses and not go back

Dad was on a place in East Texas when I was a kid and one of the guys could sniff out artifacts
                He found some pottery and some bones and took the stuff home. Had nightmares that an Indian chief was after him so he took that stuff back and put it back in the hole he got it out of

Comment

Moon rays reflection off ir beam or chief Notrophybuckforu

Comment

Working...
                  X