Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody on ArcheryTalk too? Why so much hate from people on there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like AT. I've learned a lot there and most folks are very willing to help.

Comment

I think I looked at ArcheryTalk once.

Comment

Percentage wise there are as many pot stirrers here as there. Just a lot bigger community. Some good stuff there but the vast majority doesn't draw me.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep i like TBH better

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a day and time when smart arse comments were made face to face (no social media) and talking out your arse could/would get you a fat lip. People hide behind a keyboard and act like DB because of the lack accountability IMHO

Comment

Buy and sell there. Been on there as long as I've been here and haven't broke 300 posts yet

Comment

Did you just post your griping opinion about other folks posting theirs? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  There was a day and time when smart arse comments were made face to face (no social media) and talking out your arse could/would get you a fat lip. People hide behind a keyboard and act like DB because of the lack accountability IMHO
                  Exactly. But you are more likely to run into a fellow TBHer than an AT member from Maryland. Little closer to home on TBH.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody on ArcheryTalk too? Why so much hate from people on there?

Having never been myself, I always thought Bownanza was probably a big reason. Actually meeting folks face to face makes you have a little different attitude towards them.

Edit: Seems like there also used to be a bunch more happy hour/meetups from folks on here where people got to know each other.

Comment

Been on AT longer than TBH but might have logged on there 5 times in the last 8 years. Too much BS over there

Comment

I checked out AT for a couple months. I finally joined a week or so ago and haven't been on there since. It's hard to keep up with things, because so many people post there. I like the classifieds and threads from nuts and bolts.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I visit three forums pretty much every day; TBH, Archery Talk and the Hammock forums.

I get what I need from each of them, and contribute what I can.

I just scroll past the haters and the BS...

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -Mark Twain

Comment

AT was always something more of a reference for me. I relate to people on this site much better . And my name is Jason by the way; just wanted to present the idea and put His name out there, not hiding behind a screen name.

Comment

The site that shall not be named, shall not be named.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                                I don't go to that forum - I think it's for people who are into archery.

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X