No announcement yet.

Stay with Vortex or get some Sworos??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex are great. But if given a choice Id buy the Swaros. Really no question

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      You called me just to tell me how great vortex customer service was and gave you a new pair no questions asked. Time you return the favor for that great customer service and be a loyal customer.
      lol ya they do have great customer service. but I also broke the eye piece on my elk hunt.. shouldnt break a pair of binos every hunt you go on lol

Comment

Swaros.

Comment

I have been on many hunts across North America over the past 15 years and without a doubt, my Swarovski binos have been one of the most important pieces of my gear. Vortex are good, but nowhere near the same league as swarms. I would put Leica in second place.

Comment

Text headed your way buddy.

Comment

I personally like the Leica lenses better.

Comment

You will not regret stepping up to Swarovski, zeiss or Leica. Make the plunge!

I own all three of the big boys, and if you are looking for the most durable manufacturer, I think Leica wins. They just make a rugged pair of optics, and it's why i grab them over my Zeiss and swaros 90% of the time.

Comment

Go with the Sworos like Trophy 8 said. Big upgrade.

Comment

If you don't want to spend Swaro money look at Maven. Way better than Vortex at about the same price as the razor HDs.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Im actually considering going with some 8x42 instead of 10x42. There have been times. On horseback or when breathing hard the 10x42 are hard to hold still enough to see through

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        Im actually considering going with some 8x42 instead of 10x42. There have been times. On horseback or when breathing hard the 10x42 are hard to hold still enough to see through
                        My EL’s are 8.5x42. I bet everything I own you can’t look through them and a pair of 10x42’a and tell a magnification difference. Where the 8’s will outperform the 10’s is in lower light conditions. I’d buy the Swaro’s and never look back.

Comment

Well just got off the phone with insurance. They will cover it for a 2% of my house deductible [emoji15] so in other words nope not covered.

I really want sworos but the fact is my blinds in Texas I can’t see farther than 40 yards and I only do 10-15 days out west a year. It’s hard for me to spend that extra 12-1500 when I could put it to another hunt.

I am gonna look at the Maven 9x45 they have me intrigued and have the same warranty as vortex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

vortex is great

swaro is the best, i'm in the spend once crowd

Comment

Working...
                            X