Weatherford Auto Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherford Auto Repair

It appears I need a rear axle bearing replaced and it's a little above my skill set and tools. Any recommendations? It's a 99 Tacoma 4x4 in excellent condition.

I can’t help in Weatherford because I still take my truck to my long time mechanic in Arlington.

Let me know if you’d like his info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been using Parker County Automotive on Ft Worth Highway for at many years and never had a bad experience. Mike, Jay and Greg are good guys who won’t BS you. Your only problem may be getting in promptly - they seem to stay very busy

Comment

2033 on the Peaster highway

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I have been using Parker County Automotive on Ft Worth Highway for at many years and never had a bad experience. Mike, Jay and Greg are good guys who won’t BS you. Your only problem may be getting in promptly - they seem to stay very busy

I would second Parker county automotive they helped us out with my sons truck and were pretty reasonably priced and did a good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For anything imported, call Dee Overstreet at Import Masters. They’ve worked on all my family’s vehicles for 25+ years.

They are in W’Ford on Fort Worth Hwy diagonally across the street from Victory Baptist Church.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
              I would second Parker county automotive they helped us out with my sons truck and were pretty reasonably priced and did a good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              X3. When I lived in weatherford and had to get work done that was beyond my skill range or time limitations, I took it to PCA. They always did a top notch job, met the schedule they said they would, and were reasonable in cost for the quality of work they performed.

Comment

DO NOT take it to 2033

Comment

Napoli auto..... over by Home Depot...……….
                  Talk to Geino, he owns the place...…………………..
                  Tell him Dave sent ya...…………….
                  He's probably not the cheapest in town...……………
                  But, I promise, he stands behind all his work...….

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                    It appears I need a rear axle bearing replaced and it's a little above my skill set and tools. Any recommendations? It's a 99 Tacoma 4x4 in excellent condition.
                    Replace both sides.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Replace both sides.....................
                      Definitely!

Comment

It’s worth calling Chris’s Muffler shop on Ft. Worth hwy. If he can do it, I’d take it there. All my vehicles go to Chris.

Comment

Second 2033. I’ve had nothing but great experiences there

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                            Napoli auto..... over by Home Depot...……….
                            Talk to Geino, he owns the place...…………………..
                            Tell him Dave sent ya...…………….
                            He's probably not the cheapest in town...……………
                            But, I promise, he stands behind all his work...….
                            Run !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                              It’s worth calling Chris’s Muffler shop on Ft. Worth hwy. If he can do it, I’d take it there. All my vehicles go to Chris.
                              I've been going to these guys for a while as well. I believe there is a reason they have been there for decades. I have had nothing but good experiences with them and have yet to leave feeling cheated or taken advantage of. Their prices are fair, the turnaround is quick and they seem to be very upfront and honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X