Shutting down the border.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutting down the border.

Do you think it will happen...do you think he should?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Define shutting down the border.

Comment

I am a big fan of Guacamole. I need to see what the ratio of Avocados from Mexico and Central America is against California and Florida before I can give you my opinion. I am single issue with regards to this.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Define shutting down the border.
        This ^^^

Shutting down legal commerce NO! Shutting down illegal immigrants, drugs and human smuggling, HELL YES.

Comment

I will let Trump define shutting it down since he would be the one shutting it down but Trump already came out and said he is more concerned with security than trade.

Comment

I think its a bluff, you would need a wall to shut the border down completely.

In theory if the border shuts down, ie no legal entries into the US. How do you enforce it? What if somebody makes a run for it, what if its a kid, what if they try to drive trucks across, boats?

We as a country dont have the grapes to deal with the unintended consequences.

Comment

Isn't his strategy to get Mexico to help with illegal immigration before they even get to the US border? The economic impact will hurt Mexico's economy more than it hurts the US economy.

Comment

Just bought $132 worth of vacuum packed guac from HEB. Shutter down boys!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Isn't his strategy to get Mexico to help with illegal immigration before they even get to the US border? The economic impact will hurt Mexico's economy more than it hurts the US economy.
                    Yep. Shut her down.
                    80B Trade defecit last year. That would force Mexico’s hand into helping.

Comment

Yep, got me some vacuum sealed Guac and a giant pack of chicletts I'm ready! shut-er-down. Blow up the bridges...

Comment

Catch and release. Catch several thousand fresh water crocs and alligators and release them into the Rio at the most used crossings. Minimum size should be 12 feet and starving hungry.

Comment

Stop screwing around and just deploy the military. This is an invasion.

Comment

Shut her down!!!!!

California produced 90 percent of fresh avocados consumed in the United States (frozen and processed avocados are imported regularly from other countries).

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Yep, got me some vacuum sealed Guac and a giant pack of chicletts I'm ready! shut-er-down. Blow up the bridges...
                              Maybe them cross-the-border rock chunkers can start throwing avocados! I'm seeing a business opportunity

Comment

Working...
                              X