Trump to visit Crosby, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump to visit Crosby, Texas

Trump is visiting small town Crosby at an engineering training facility supposedly to announce the signing of executive orders making it easier for oil and gas companies to get permits for projects and to expand domestic oil and gas production. If I was off today I would go see his line of black vehicles drive by. Traffic is already terrible in that area.
    Already seeing all the negative comments from tree huggers saying this opens the door for big oil to loosen regulations on emissions which won't happen.

That's my home town. I wish I could be there to see it. That training facility that he is going to is pretty impressive.

Comment

Go trump go!

Comment

Maga!

Comment

The news keeps reporting that Crosby is a small town of 2300 people. There are more residents than that driving on FM 2100 right now in front of Sonic.

Comment

And protesters lining the streets. What a shame.

Comment

$5 says some dually that’s lifted comically high with stacks and a “No Fat Chicks” back window decal rolls coal as it passes the motorcade on national news coverage. Get some, Crosby! Nows yer moment to shine!

Comment

I heard that trump was gonna hit the 4 wheeler park down by the river this afternoon. He needs one of those big girls with a leg tattoo to ride with him.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  $5 says some dually that’s lifted comically high with stacks and a “No Fat Chicks” back window decal rolls coal as it passes the motorcade on national news coverage. Get some, Crosby! Nows yer moment to shine!
                  Now that would be funny hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                    And protesters lining the streets. What a shame.
                    According to my wife, the news seemed to be centering its attention on the protesters (probably paid for too) and not the large amount of people that actually showed up to show support.

Go Figure. Fake News at its finest.....

Comment

Crosby Tx, baby

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Crosby Tx, baby

Comment

Working...
                        X