Sarrels Bobcat 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Bobcat 2

Shot Solid Bob this morning on twenty targets. Scored 172 have not picked up Solid Bob in probably a year. I love it when you can count on your bow. Arvin
    Attached Files

Yep, Bob builds some solid shooters alright!!!

Bisch

Comment

Good ole solid Bob!

Comment

I bought a Sarrels off of here a couple of weeks ago and it is killing me that I can't shoot it due to shoulder issues. I am hoping to be able to shoot it by July.

Comment

I really like mine as well the old lady has really started shooting hers to man she's getting good with it ol bobs bows are really good .

Comment

Dang, Arvin.

And I thought you were a purist...

Joe

Comment

Yes Sir, I like that bow also.... Good shooting my friend

Comment

You should have had your glasses on when scoring the targets you would have a better idea of your scoring ability. Arvin getting all 8's!!!!!!!!! How you doing Arvin?

Comment

Bob needs to bring that model back! I keep waiting for one to show up in the classifieds or on his website. I have a Bobcatt II I got on here years ago that shoots awesome. Got a little separation in the lams and am just fearing the day she pops.

Comment

Widdler some bows just shoot on auto . Doing fine . Missed you in October. Txnrog he will build one of those revurves . Might be a bit more money but flash the cash and that old scotch will get busy! Deb won lots of tournaments with hers. Arvin

Comment

Working...
                    X