Son’s new rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son’s new rifle

My son got a new rifle for Christmas and he is ecstatic. Wife got mad at me for getting it for him. Worth it! I’m sure it will get a lifetime of use. My rifle buying days are now officially over.
    Attached Files

Nice looking rifle. What caliber ?

Comment

That's a beauty right there. Tikka? What caliber?

Comment

Sako 75 in 280

Comment

Sweet gun!

Comment

Very nice, a gift your son will never forget !

Comment

My dad got me and my brother each a weatherby 300 mag after graduating from school. Never forget it! And best of all I get to pass it to my sons. My son always wants to shoot it.
              A special gift for sure! Good job dad!

Comment

Great gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were looking at a web site called Sako Source that sells used but inspected and very good condition Sako's. I had already bought the rifle and it showed as sold. He got all excited when he saw it and said I like this one the best out of all of them - oh it's already sold! I was thinking yeah to me! Haha.....when he saw it Christmas day (i had waited until all gifts were given so he thought it was over...i surprised him with it. He gave me a big hug and said he loved it and it was the best present ever. He can't wait to go shoot it! It was fun.

Comment

That’s pretty awesome!

Comment

Dang fine rifle. Good job!!

Comment

I buy my kids guns every year for christmas.. they will have a nice collection and a gun for every hunting situation.. that's a nice rifle..

Comment

Thanks! That's a great thing to do for your kids. They will be ready for any hunting situation for sure. I see you are from SE Tx. I used to coach at HJ, Kelly, and Lamar U. My mom still lives in Lumberton.

Comment

Very nice gun

Comment

Originally posted by sako View Post
                              Thanks! That's a great thing to do for your kids. They will be ready for any hunting situation for sure. I see you are from SE Tx. I used to coach at HJ, Kelly, and Lamar U. My mom still lives in Lumberton.
                              I use to do a good bit of work in lumberton.. I know my favorite gun is the one my dad gave me when I was a kid . I bet your son will get plenty of use out of it ..

Comment

Working...
                              X