Just some other places to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some other places to help

I know that there is a TBH help thread. I just felt compelled to post a few other areas that you can go and serve depending on what your timetable looks like.

The North American Mission Board (NAMB) is taking on volunteer teams, putting them up and organizing their work. Would be a great mission outreach if it is were you are at.

Also the Samaritans Purse is doing likewise. There you can sign up and get organized and go to work doing day jobs or longer.

Getting families back in their homes is going to be a long process, your prayers are needed as much as anything.

God Bless

Discover NAMB, sending thousands of missionaries, chaplains, and church planters on mission through evangelism and compassion in North America.

After sharing the story of the Good Samaritan, Jesus said “Go and do likewise.” That is the mission of Samaritan's Purse—to follow the example of Christ by helping those in need and proclaiming the hope of the Gospel.

I have prompted any at my church that wish to give to do so directly to Texas Baptist Men Disaster Relief. They have been boots on the ground since day 1.

If you are interested in training for TBM or going with a group we have some lined up and would welcome the help.
Working...
X