This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    Been a pretty good day for the green screen!
    Unless you are an ASU, LSU, VT, OK or OK lite fan

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I'm surprised a qb that bad can start in the sec.

You can talk about the defense in that game all you want, and I take nothing away from the ags W...but that was really poor qb play by both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I agree with ya. Mond has never truly won me over. Shows flashes of greatness then throws a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Unless you are an ASU, LSU, VT, OK or OK lite fan
        TEXASbowhunter.com. Good day!

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        I agree with ya. Mond has never truly won me over. Shows flashes of greatness then throws a pick.
        Agreed. I was disappointed coming into the season. Then he was beginning to change my mind but it was just a smoke screen. He’s still the same guy.

Comment

Isn't Mond a freshman?

He will be fine.

I am not like the resident Ags that dog out every opponent that "the other team plays". Kentucky has won some games against decent teams.

Good win.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            I would love to see Starkel play some snaps and throw the ball down the field. The Aggies are not loaded with talent at the QB position per say. Mond plays great in some games and then......like the last two he is just flat. If not for the defense the Aggies would not have much. I kind of looked at Oklahoma and they have the opposite problem of the Aggies. Ranked high due to their offense and they have a horrible defense. How were they ranked so high?? They have not played anyone before today. There are more ranked teams tumbling this season than normal it seems.

Starkel is a statue and the offensive line is lacking. Mond probably gives them a better chance right now. They beat a good team tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Isn't Mond a freshman?

He will be fine.

I am not like the resident Ags that dog out every opponent that "the other team plays". Kentucky has won some games against decent teams.

Good win.

Agreed...I think he has the nuts and bolts to be a helluva qb. He just needs to put them together.

Strong win against OU! Not going to lie, I lost money when y’all played TCU and lost money today [emoji12].

I came to the realization that the sips will win if I bet against them. Glad to see y’all headed the right direction now though!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Starkel is a statue and the offensive line is lacking. Mond probably gives them a better chance right now. They beat a good team tonight.

Agree with that. He’d be sacked way too much. I wanted Connor Blumrick to win starting job.

Comment

If you don’t follow TAMU Police Twitter on game day you are missing out. Lots of vaping ejections!

Comment

Leaving Blacksburg. Had an awesome time. The campus is gorgeous. My seats were a mile high in the ND section, but the view was great. The Enter Sandman was epic!

Go Irish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                      Leaving Blacksburg. Had an awesome time. The campus is gorgeous. My seats were a mile high in the ND section, but the view was great. The Enter Sandman was epic!

Go Irish!!!

Bad ***. I want to see a night game in Blacksburg. Going on the road in college football is a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        I would love to see Starkel play some snaps and throw the ball down the field. The Aggies are not loaded with talent at the QB position per say. Mond plays great in some games and then......like the last two he is just flat. If not for the defense the Aggies would not have much. I kind of looked at Oklahoma and they have the opposite problem of the Aggies. Ranked high due to their offense and they have a horrible defense. How were they ranked so high?? They have not played anyone before today. There are more ranked teams tumbling this season than normal it seems.
                        We have 7 QB’s including James Foster (true freshman) from Alabama!! Remember that name....it’ll be engraved in the MVP Trophy that goes with that NC Trophy that’s coming real soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          If you don’t follow TAMU Police Twitter on game day you are missing out. Lots of vaping ejections!
                          Seriously? No vaping?? C’mon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Isn't Mond a freshman?

He will be fine.

Good win.

Pretty sure Mond is a Sophomore....He replaced Starkle when he got injured last year at UCLA IIRC......

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Is this where I can say #rentfree? [emoji23]
                              Just kidding. Maybe. You really follow that?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Pretty sure Mond is a Sophomore....He replaced Starkle when he got injured last year at UCLA IIRC......

Yep. Sophomore

Comment

Working...
                                X