Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why we can’t have nice things at our lease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would scare the living daylights out of me

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Don't EVEN go there!! I can tell you for sure you don't want the head ache of even having an event like that on your property even if you had NOTHING to do with how it happens!!

There's a bear mounted that is now displayed in the TPWD display of poached and confiscated/illegally taken game and other wildlife exhibit that they have at all of the bigger outdoor shows, or at least the one they had at this year's Fishing Show and I'm sure at the TTHA show... The plaque shares a brief story that the bear was "illegally killed in Val Verde County, Texas"... (which is not actually true, but it was "found dead in Val Verde County"... That sucker caused more drama than you can imagine, yet not ONE person on the property where it was found had ANYTHING to do with the bear's demise... I can't imagine how squirelly it would have gotten if one of the people on this ranch had actually been involved with killing or causing the death of said bear!! Believe me, you don't want any part of that!!
      I was kidding. Hence the face.

Comment

Yea, I figger'd you wuz... just don't want even your kidding to give anybody any ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Yea, I figger'd you wuz... just don't want even your kidding to give anybody any ideas...

Or post it on the internet!

Comment

Just saw a photo of a dead bear on Facebook, unfortunately these phones and computers are smarter than me, I can’t get to hear. Post said it was killed on I-10 near Ozona, I haven’t found anything in the news or tpwd yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
              Just saw a photo of a dead bear on Facebook, unfortunately these phones and computers are smarter than me, I can’t get to hear. Post said it was killed on I-10 near Ozona, I haven’t found anything in the news or tpwd yet.
              Buddy of mine sent that to me today as well. Said it’s all over some west Texas hunting threads but I can’t find anything about it either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4699BD1D-7C7F-49F5-9C2E-57329271EFC5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	24546331

Comment

I for one don’t want them in Texas it’s bad enough dealing with them on out lease in OK. Went to the lease today to find my feeder on the ground, luckily still in tact. I did get video of the culprit!

Comment

Working...
                X