Bow transport case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow transport case?

Looking for a better way to transport multiple bows in a vehicle. I usually have 1-2 people with me while heading to spots and the drive is usually short, but stacking bows in the backseat drives me insane. I’m ideally looking for a way to transport the bows in an upright position, but so that they don’t swing. I’m thinking of building something that holds them up with the backseat flipped up, but figured I would see if anyone knew of such a product before I broke out the saw lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying that you don’t carry them in cases?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Are you saying that you don’t carry them in cases?

I do. Usually we transport them in soft cases to the field as well, but I don’t like stacking 2-3 bows on each other and loading the vehicle. Aside from stacking, I’d just like a more convenient and quiet system to get bows out of the truck. We do everything we can to be quiet getting our stands on our back and ready to go, having a small set up to get the bow out of the vehicle without pulling bows in and out of cases all weekend would be great.

Comment

For short trips. We just hold our bows.

Comment

How many do you carry at a time?

Would this work?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            How many do you carry at a time?

Would this work?

https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/2e/e6/c...6b5927abbb.jpg

At least 2 at a time. That actually would be perfect, what’s it called?

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              For short trips. We just hold our bows.

With two of us over 6’ tall, one almost 6’, stand bags, bows and climbers in the bed, not a lot of room in the cab to hold the bows. It would work but you still have to put it down at some point. Having a hanger that safely transports would be ideal for having them tucked in the corner together. Open the door once pull them all out then go. Cuts down on noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                My buddy has these on both seats in his truck. They work really well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks perfect. Thank you!

Comment

Wow...I never thought of either option, but both are pretty cool. Thanks for starting this thread HighwayHunter..now there is something else I never knew I had to have.

Comment

I have the camo version of this and love it. The only change I would make would be to replace the top strap with a buckle or cambuckle instead of Velcro.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                        Wow...I never thought of either option, but both are pretty cool. Thanks for starting this thread HighwayHunter..now there is something else I never knew I had to have.

Haha I felt like I couldn’t be the only person looking for this product. Bad thing is, no bass pro or cabelas has one in stock. Lethal products has one they make, but it’s out of stock. I guess I’ll keep stacking bows in the backseat until next season.

Comment

I havent tried this one but it seems similiar to bass pro one listed above. And it has a buckle instead of velcro.

https://www.amazon.com/Trophy-Huntin...apparel&sr=1-1

Comment

Originally posted by ofishil View Post
                            I havent tried this one but it seems similiar to bass pro one listed above. And it has a buckle instead of velcro.

https://www.amazon.com/Trophy-Huntin...apparel&sr=1-1

Purchased. Will let y’all know how it works out this weekend

Comment

Working...
                            X