Gov Abbott , Bars to stay Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov Abbott , Bars to stay Closed

Glad I'm not a bar owner in Texas, sheesh. Wonder how he expects them to continue to pay their bills??

I did notice a few pubs in my area open. Not sure what type of resistance they're getting if any?

Wish people would stop cowering if everybody said the heck with it and opened, what could they do? Nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Wish people would stop cowering if everybody said the heck with it and opened, what could they do? Nothing.

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

TABC can and will revoke their license. The have already done it.

Comment

There has to be work arounds - I don’t see anything closed around me North of Dallas.

Comment

They are discounting drinks, and up charging food to make the 51% required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a sham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                TABC can and will revoke their license. The have already done it.
                TABC is losing so much revenue that they said bars can bring in outside food or have food trucks on sight in order to get around their own 51% rule. Abbott needs to open up the state now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  They are discounting drinks, and up charging food to make the 51% required.

Guess it'll only affect bars that are 100 percent drinks only. Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    TABC is losing so much revenue that they said bars can bring in outside food or have food trucks on sight in order to get around their own 51% rule. Abbott needs to open up the state now!
                    TABC has made it much easier, including waiving the application fee, to get reclassified and drop the 51% designation.

You still have to jump through the hoops.

I would also anticipate enforcement is complaint driven as many things are.

Comment

Abbott’s a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                        Abbott’s a loser

He has done a hell of a lot better then most governors .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          He has done a hell of a lot better then most governors .
                          Not enough in my opinion...I don’t care what other governors do or did, this is Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                            Not enough in my opinion...I don’t care what other governors do or did, this is Texas!

Agree, too much pandering to the candyasses.

Comment

Check out this link regarding the cover up of COVID numbers in bars and restaurants in Nashville. Im sure it's the same in other cities as well.
                              Fox 17 provides local news, weather, sports, traffic and entertainment for Nashville and nearby towns and communities in Middle Tennessee, including Forest Hills, Brentwood, Franklin, Fairview, Dickson, Clarksville, White House, Greenbrier, Springfield, Gallatin, Hartsville, Lebanon, Mt Juliet, Smyrna, College Grove, Thompson’s Station, Centerville, Murfreesboro, Columbia, Lewisburg, Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville, Smithville, Sparta, Cookeville, Hohenwald, Waverly, Camden, Paris, Lafayette, Portland, and in Kentucky, Russelville, Bowling Green, Franklin, Alvaton, Scottsville, Hopkinsville, Glasgow.

Comment

Working...
                              X