Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out what ****'s Sporting Goods is about to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out what ****'s Sporting Goods is about to do...

idiots...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/17...-shooting.html

But I thought they pulled all “ assault weapons” from their shelves after Newtown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      But I thought they pulled all “ assault weapons” from their shelves after Newtown

They did. Now they are going to destroy them all.

Comment

didnt read the article..not give it any clickworthy credits....
        Hope they forget to include a certain dept of the gov when they go to destroy them..

Comment

Yeah right, I am sure quite a few will get "misplaced" on their way to be destroyed.

Comment

That outta help the mass shootings go way down.

Comment

They were overpriced anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post

They're too dumb to know that they don't and never have sold assault rifles.

Comment

Taptalk

So... I just downloaded taptalk for the first time, I browsed TBH and 2coolfishing using it for about 2 minutes. The app has now been deleted. I missed the green screen.

Comment

As we all know, every “assault rifle” is eventually used in a mass shooting- destroying them will save countless lives!

Comment

I wonder if I can bid on the job to destroy them? I would beat anyone's price

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
                        So... I just downloaded taptalk for the first time, I browsed TBH and 2coolfishing using it for about 2 minutes. The app has now been deleted. I missed the green screen.
                        Man that mustve been traumatizing... got you all postin in wrong threads and such...

Comment

Just a public relations stunt to try and bring in a certain clientele into the store. Even though they are pushing a bigger spending clientele out of their store. Probably cheaper in the long run than national advertising to target their preferred clientele.

Comment

It going to be awesome when all these dicks Stores are turned into indoor race tracks or shooting ranges

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              It going to be awesome when all these dicks Stores are turned into indoor race tracks or shooting ranges
                              My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X