Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bluetooth earbuds ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth earbuds ?

Fixing to replace my beats that walked while at work . Looking hard at the Bose . What others should I look into ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bose wireless are kind of blah. Here is some reviews you can look through of other options. Some of the names you may not know have some fantastic features and really good sound. https://geardiary.com/?s=bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Fixing to replace my beats that walked while at work . Looking hard at the Bose . What others should I look into ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      The overall sound (mid and high range included) are much better on Bose. Beats are better with the BASS.

My son researched this until blue in the face and went with Jaybird. I had never heard of them but have to say they are the best I have ever heard and have an app to control the settings on the buds. When he uses the sealing ear pieces it is basically the same as foam hearing protection.

Comment

https://geardiary.com/?s=buds Here are some more with mostly wireless buds.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
          The overall sound (mid and high range included) are much better on Bose. Beats are better with the BASS.

My son researched this until blue in the face and went with Jaybird. I had never heard of them but have to say they are the best I have ever heard and have an app to control the settings on the buds. When he uses the sealing ear pieces it is basically the same as foam hearing protection.
          I've had Bose, Beats, Jay Birds, and Plantronics. Jaybirds sounded the best but I had a hard time fitting my ear. Plantronics is what I use now.

Comment

I have had Beats, Airbuds, and now Bose sport buds and I have to say that the Bose are the best. They are the most comfortable and they also drown out other sounds better because they fit so well.

Airbuds are cool because of the Apple thing if that is your kind of thing but they do not fit as well, I have never had them drop out of my ear but they do not close out the sound. If you fly a lot they are terrible!!!! Since there is so much ambient noise when you fly I would have to turn the Airbuds up as loud as I could to hear the music. I had a lady on a flight ask me if I had hearing issues because she could hear the music. Not to mention if you want to connect the Airbuds to a laptop that isn’t an Apple it will not work.

Comment

Monster for over the ear/noise canceling, studio quality and a better price than Beats and Bose

For earbuds/working out I actually have some knock off brand called Tao Tronics from Amazon and they're better than the Bose I have

Comment

LG Model HBS-A80 from Best Buy have been my favorite. They are a neck piece with retractable buds. Outstanding sound and very comfortable

Comment

I have a pair from Sony that are amazing!! They were free too which makes them sound even better!!!

Comment

I have enjoyed my bose sports. In heavy wind the do whistle a little

Comment

Do most of those mentioned above stay in your ears OK when exercising? Not leisurely jogging, but stuff like burpees, sprints, punching bag work, other jarring exercises.

Comment

I tried on some skull Candy yesterday, not buds but wireless headphones. AMAZING sound, compared them to Bose, Beats and JBL, the skull candy were hands down better.

$199 is too steep for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
                          Do most of those mentioned above stay in your ears OK when exercising? Not leisurely jogging, but stuff like burpees, sprints, punching bag work, other jarring exercises.
                          Bose sports do

Comment

I have these. They're awesome, and only $26.99.

Comment

I recently got some Apple AirPods and have been happy. The Apple EarPods that come with the iPhone never fit my ears, but the AirPods seem to. You can also get cheap silicon covers that will make them stay in better, but then you can't fit them back into the charging case.

I can workout in them, go for runs, etc, without them falling out.

Comment

Working...
                              X