Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	24170593

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Wataburger uses styrofoam
      And is much better than Micky D's.

Comment

Volume sales, not quality sales. I am with you on loving Styrofoam cups, but whatever the data tells them to do with the products, is what they do. Capitalism at its finest. Sonic has much better ice too.

Comment

Man.... im hungry now thanks to you guys!!!!! Well guess ill have to have breakfast now. I think spinach and eggs sounds scrumptious!

Comment

McDonalds everyday it going to kill ya!

Comment

Ya'll quit haitin' on the man! Those Mc Doubles aren't much bigger than a biscuit anyway. I'm sure he has a salad for dinner to balance things out.

I love how our grandparents cooked everything in bacon fat or lard and lived to be 90, but people feel justified in shaming others for not having bean sprouts for lunch.

Man, you guys are grumpy when hunting and football season are over!

Oh, wait......I am too!!!!

I love you guys!

If anyone wants to meet me for a Mc Double fer lunch PM me, but expect a scene if they hand me a plastic cup!

Comment

Good Lord...

Comment

Fast food? Have you ever tried the fajita and fried egg plate or the eggs mexicana at Taco Cabana? That's the good stuff there.

Comment

if this is your only gripe in the world

life is good!!!! Be thankful

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                      Good Lord...
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                        My ritual is $2.17 a day for either breakfast at McD's or Lunch with includes either a sausage biscuit and large COKE or a McDouble and Large COKE....a few days ago I'm at one McDonalds and they change from styrofoam to plastic (I hate plastic and paper cups cuz they sweat and your ice will not last). I go to another and still styro the next day and then day 3 all I go back and plastic!

And the cup appears smaller!

I hate it when my cupholder gets wet from all the moisture of plastic cups!

Now I hear NY is going to ban styrofoam! What's next people!
                        Oh the horror!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
                          Wow..... You eat McDonald's everyday? Sounds healthy
                          No kidding...I dont feed that crap to my dog.

Comment

That's your complaint! I'd say life is good

Comment

Once u have seen the damages that fast food does to your arteries u will think twice about eating that crap

Ever left a pan on the stove after cooking bacon only to come back after its cooled and it's all white and chunky??? Thats EXACTLY what the carotids and major arteries get clogged with! Being in medical field I've seen with my own eyes!!!!!!!

Comment

We have gone to the point of no return, what has this world come to? PLASTIC cups for goodness sake...

Africans still have to drink their contaminated water from their hands.

I hope plastic cups are your only complaint...

Comment

Working...
                                X