No announcement yet.

Buying my wife a van. Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1977 C30 Chevy Van on ebay from 7-11-09 until 7-21-09. Visit ebay username: sundayjustice77

Man card van.

Comment

My mom has a Toyota Sienna with 230K+ miles on it and not one issue ever with the van. Would suggest the Sienna have had nothing but good luck with them. Grandmother is on number 2 with hers and same goes no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
        Dude...NO! Pull out your man-card and look at the back. Rule #3 clearly states "NO MINI-VANS.

Go check out the new Ford Expedition or the Nissan Armada or the Chevy Suburban or the Toyota Sequoia.

Go buy any of these with middle row captains chairs and the problem is solved. Plus you're allowed to keep you man-card. Also forgot to mention that you will want the V8 model, except the Ford...that EcoBoost is a solid set up.

Man...that was too close...please...no more crazy talk.
        You wouldn't say that to the A-TEAM's face, I can assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Toyota > Honda > dried up dogshxt > Dodge

Revised for accuracy

Comment

Toyota for the van

Comment

My wife drives an Acadia with 2 small kids in tow constantly. Seems to do the job nicely and not so huge that parking isn't an issue.

Comment

None of the above. I would go with a classic. The good times van

Comment

No offense, but that Toyota is ugly.
                  The Subaru looks good, for a van...

Note: I am not a van owner.

Comment

I pushed for Yukon Denali or Escalade but when my wife set her mind on a van then that was it. Brand wise I wanted Toyota and my wife wanted the Chrysler so she got a Chrysler haha. It had lots more options for the money but Toyota is better with the road noise. She ended up with leather, navigation, dual blue ray, all power foldig seats and all for under $35k

I love that woman as she saved me tons of money and it’s actually a really nice ride. People can hate them all they want but you get a lot of vehicle for the money

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                      You wouldn't say that to the A-TEAM's face, I can assure you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                        any consideration for the Kia sedona? price and options are very good!
                        Rented one to drive to Destin. Had it for a week. No complaints. Nice ride.

Comment

I’ll second the Kia Sedona. We bought one a year & half ago pre-owned. It was a 2016 with 20k miles. Has been great for us so far. We had a 2006 Toyota sienna that was pretty good as well. It had some patented battery brain on the positive side of the battery supposed to not allow battery to drain if an interior light was left on. It seemed to reduce the battery life as I couldn’t get 2 years out of a battery. Could have just bypassed it. Other than that it was a great van

Comment

My wife's Highlander seats 8, I guess van might be a bit easier to get to the 3rd row though. But anyway, it is our first Toyota and I like it so much it has me considering a Toyota for my next truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                              Dude...NO! Pull out your man-card and look at the back. Rule #3 clearly states "NO MINI-VANS.

Go check out the new Ford Expedition or the Nissan Armada or the Chevy Suburban or the Toyota Sequoia.

Go buy any of these with middle row captains chairs and the problem is solved. Plus you're allowed to keep you man-card. Also forgot to mention that you will want the V8 model, except the Ford...that EcoBoost is a solid set up.

Man...that was too close...please...no more crazy talk.
                              Or a real man could save $10-20k buying a minivan and put it in his kids' college fund

Comment

I've got nothing except, I thought it was funny if you read these two thread titles as one.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	TBH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24539450

Comment

Working...
                                X