Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy look at the rainbow I’m making!!

Comment

That is great. We do it. Sometimes we go from inside to outside just to do it.

The only problem I have is you need to teach him not to pull his pants down so far in the back. Some people never learn and it is weird to see an adult doing it like that. Especially at work.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        It's all good until you end up in town at someone's party and they do it on a tree by the busy public street.

I got a call from preschool for my kid peeing outside on the playground! Then he argued with the teachers that him and I pee outside all the time! Never misses an opportunity to throw me under the bus!

Comment

Hey look Maw!
          No Hands, well almost ,:-)

Comment

pants on the ground!

pants on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              The only problem I have is you need to teach him not to pull his pants down so far in the back. Some people never learn and it is weird to see an adult doing it like that. Especially at work.
              I work for a rather large company - one of our directors drops his pants like that. It’s weird as all get out.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                I work for a rather large company - one of our directors drops his pants like that. It’s weird as all get out.
                TMI right there!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  TMI right there!
                  X2

Comment

Working...
                  X