Victoria, TX Family Outdoor Expo 2/4/17 FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria, TX Family Outdoor Expo 2/4/17 FREE

It's that time again for our Family Outdoor Expo! More activities than your kiddos can even do in one day! Fishing, rock walls, archery, pellet guns and much much more. FREE.

There are Atleast a dozen or more TBH'ers that are coordinators and volunteers so come hang out or volunteer with us and help us introduce families to Creation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're in the area please make sure to stop by. I promise you and your family will have a great time. I helped volunteer last year, and doing so again this year. Like OleTomTalker said plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, and fun for all ages.

Plus you can't beat the price!

Comment

Going to forward this to my brother in law..... My little girl is still too little to enjoy this plus we will be MIA that weekend

Comment

Bump - for a great event and great people.

Comment

Planning on being there again this year. We will be at the pony rides walking ponies most of the morning for sure.

Comment

Awe my. It's we're asking when this was coming up we went last year and they had a blast , they loved when the helicopter took off and the Atv rides . We will be in Houston for a grappling tournaments. Guys and gals take your kids mine had a great time thanks for posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be the 6'3" guy on parking lot duty! Stop by and say hi. It is a guaranteed good time or your money back

Did Greg mention it's free

Great event and the kiddos have a blast!

Comment

Bump for good family fun. Plus you can't beat the price

Comment

Really wish I could go :/ work has kept me away the last few years but trust me if I didn't have to work I would make the 2 hour drive for it

Comment

I will be right down the road that weekend for a TPWD youth hunt and we will be staying in Victoria. Not sure on our entire schedule that day, but, maybe we can swing by

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                      I will be right down the road that weekend for a TPWD youth hunt and we will be staying in Victoria. Not sure on our entire schedule that day, but, maybe we can swing by
                      Good luck on the hunt! If you have extra time its definitely when it to stop on by

Comment

Gonna try to make it. Sounds like it will be a blast. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Great event my wife and I will be manning the archery booth

Comment

Going to have to come out and check it out! Cool stuff

Comment

I'm going. Obstacle course for the kiddos!

Comment

Working...
                              X