Deer progress picture, 12 acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer progress picture, 12 acres

Have some property right off the interstate and it is only 12 acres. Hard to hunting being straight left the interstate is there. Behind me is a road and to the right is houses. But is also nice because they are used to smells and sounds. Hard to hunt such a small piece of land and have been hunting this deer for a few years. First 2 pictures were in 2015, not good at aging but looks younger for sure, 7 point at this moment.

3rd picture was in 2016 ended up an 8 point.

Going into 2017 looks like he grew a little, came out with 7 points.

Last 3 pictures was this past week.

Being in my area it is rare they get this big. I would have assumed by this point he would have been shot or hit by a vehicle.

Just thought I would share. Posting off my phone so didnt want to type to much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Probably my favorite thing about running cameras is watching how certain deer change from year to year. Great buck!

Comment

Beautiful buck!

Comment

That's a nice buck. Hope you can get on him.

Comment

Nice to be able to watch a buck mature. Thanks for sharing and good luck putting a tag on him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
            Probably my favorite thing about running cameras is watching how certain deer change from year to year. Great buck!
            For sure, it's awesome to see. Just glad to see him alive this year. He goes underground during actual deer season.

Comment

Thanks guys going to try my best this year. About a mile from my house so should get alot of hunting in this year.

Comment

Nice and good luck

Comment

Thanks

Comment

that is pretty sweet having such a convenient spot for setup. i bet youll see plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      that is pretty sweet having such a convenient spot for setup. i bet youll see plenty.
                      Yes sir, going to get him this year.

Comment

Got to get him early during bow season before he changes his pattern.

What part of the state is this? Very nice high and tight rack on him

Comment

Dang good looking buck good thing you didn’t get him the last couple years because he really blew up pretty good this year !!!

Comment

12 acre stud

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                              Got to get him early during bow season before he changes his pattern.

What part of the state is this? Very nice high and tight rack on him
                              East texas

Comment

Working...
                              X