Next Up......"Tax Cuts This Year!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Up......"Tax Cuts This Year!!!"

The pivot has taken place. The White House is abandoning health care and will focus on TAX CUTS......woohoo!!!
    Please don't let this turn into another fiasco! It is time to get something positive for the American citizen.
    We don't need (nor can afford) Tom-foolery, arguments, tweets, etc.......we need real action from the folks that are supposed to be working for us.
    Ironically, my Congressman leads the House Ways & Means Committee thus there is a bull's-eye on his back from his constituents..........time to produce or get out of the way!!! Lets watch this one closely folks, this is the Superbowl for the administration, Congress and the citizens.

Wish these @ss clowns would get their zhit together but I won't be holding my breath on it!!

Comment

Yes it's time to put up or shut up and no excuses period. Ignore the media and push forward for the citizens of this great country!

Comment

Lord i pray these " republicans " have the courage to cut taxes.
        They seem to think that they will be seen in a negative light if they do.
        Of course the dems will speak of starving kids and women but for our futures sake they have to uave some courage to do whats right for the country......not whats popular with the dem party.
        COURAGE.......Freakin idiots

Comment

Grandma going off the cliff.....

Comment

Gentlemen...........all of you are more than right!!! If this does not go well, it will change EVERYTHING towards the uber negative on steroids. Time to get off the bench and into the game for a WIN!!!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Forgive me if I take a breath.

Comment

Just read a story online saying that the Repubs are not fully behind the plan being put forward by the President..........well,............hum........ugh hhh..........get ready for total drama folks!

Comment

If they keep funding Obamacare, it's gonna be even harder to make an argument for a tax cut. Repealing Obamacare has to happen in order to get tax cuts, most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    If they keep funding Obamacare, it's gonna be even harder to make an argument for a tax cut. Repealing Obamacare has to happen in order to get tax cuts, most likely.
                    well that aint gonna happen as 3 more repubs jumped ship on that idea earlier today......crap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      well that aint gonna happen as 3 more repubs jumped ship on that idea earlier today......crap!!!
                      RINOs showing their true colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Without a repeal to Obamacare ..... tax cuts may not happen

Sad part is there are more than 3 Reps that jumped ship they just haven't made it know

Comment

There will be no repeal.. 3 Rep women have all stated they will NOT vote for a all out repeal.. which is the last effort there is on this matter... that kills it. its over.
                          Everyone of these Rep need to be removed at primaries. They have failed their constituents.
                          The ones that voted FOR the repeal the first time around when they know it wouldn't pass, did it for election purposes... they recanted this time around when they knew it had a chance at passing.
                          They are in the swamp.

Disappointed in Trump for not calling them out on it... and instead insisting the democrats will come crawling to want to fix it when it fails..
                          no they wont.
                          they don't make mistakes. ever. even when hit about the head with them daily.
                          its a fiasco.

Comment

Trump has 51 Repubs @ the WH now & telling them they should not leave til it's repealed & replaced.

Comment

The women have said, they wont change their minds... so none of it matters.
                              Its dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X