No announcement yet.

June Photo Contest #142- "Old" Intro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RangerRick - that's a photo I snapped on December 14, 2008 and it's South Texas, not Texas Hill Country.

Location is off Highway 16 - south of San Antonio - mid point between SA & Freer near Tilden and west of Choke Canyon.

Here's that image from my FLICKR ACCOUNT

Shot with my old Canon Digital Rebel XT with a Sigma 18-50mm lens @ 24mm, f/13, ISO 400 @ 1/500

Post processing done with Picassa v 3.0 & Adobe Lightroom v4.4

texas, southtexas, robzabroky, ruralscene, oldwindmill, robzabrokytexas, texasphoto, texasphotos, robzabrokyphotography, robzabrokyimages, imagesrobzabroky, texasscenes, beautifultexas, scenic, nature, robertzabroky, robertkennethzabroky, robertkzabroky

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        RangerRick - that's a photo I snapped on December 14, 2008 and it's South Texas, not Texas Hill Country.

Location is off Highway 16 - south of San Antonio - mid point between SA & Freer near Tilden and west of Choke Canyon.

Here's that image from my FLICKR ACCOUNT

Shot with my old Canon Digital Rebel XT with a Sigma 18-50mm lens @ 24mm, f/13, ISO 400 @ 1/500

Post processing done with Picassa v 3.0 & Adobe Lightroom v4.4

texas, southtexas, robzabroky, ruralscene, oldwindmill, robzabrokytexas, texasphoto, texasphotos, robzabrokyphotography, robzabrokyimages, imagesrobzabroky, texasscenes, beautifultexas, scenic, nature, robertzabroky, robertkennethzabroky, robertkzabroky

Oh crap! I need to clean up my image files. I have a central directory that J use to get my screen saver from and this is one of my favorites, so I had to post it. I often travel 290 and detour some of those roads. I thought it was taken somewhere along there. They have things to see like this.

I love your shot here. Not trying to steal any thunder at all. Thank you for this shot. It has provided me with many moments of meditation at the office. My hat is off and I respectfully how to you sir.

Comment

OK, these two are mine. I hereby dedicate its submission to AtTheWall for the inspiration his work instills in me.
          Attached Files

Comment

Momma was real old and died. I'll call This one "Cheyenne"
            Attached Files

Comment

June Photo Contest #142 "Old" Entry Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"ENTRY" thread needs to be a separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  "ENTRY" thread needs to be a separate thread.

It is. That is the link to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't play much, but here's mine

Comment

Working...
                    X