No announcement yet.

New Badlands Gear 50% off code!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have reported the OP and this post to the moderators because these 50% off codes have cost me too much money. Please quit posting them because I cannot resist. I keep having to hide the boxes from my wife!!!

Comment

Any thoughts on how the mutton base layers fit? At 6'4, I'm always fearful of buying clothes without trying them on. Are these things going to pull up to my elbows and knees as I move, or are they going to fit good?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Any thoughts on how the mutton base layers fit? At 6'4, I'm always fearful of buying clothes without trying them on. Are these things going to pull up to my elbows and knees as I move, or are they going to fit good?
        My stuff fit like the sizing chart at the bottom of their webpage said. I measured everything first. Im 5"11 and the medium top was plenty long enough.

I bought the mutton base layers first and then got the ovis, kinda wish i bought the ovis to start with...just something to consider. Both are well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
          Thanks!
          That is along the lines of what I’m looking for as long as a spotting scope will fit. Just need to go look at one.
          The superday is prefect IMO. I have one and can put a lot of items in it. A spotting scope will fit without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            ...one more thing, they put a return shipping label in every box so you can easily exchange them if they don't fit

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
              ...one more thing, they put a return shipping label in every box so you can easily exchange them if they don't fit
              Thanks for the info! I actually traded out the mutton top for the ovis prior to reading your response. I think you're right.

Thanks again to the OP and anteloper!

Comment

I went back to the well but the code no longer works. You guys let me know when you get another one!!

Comment

Casey, you might try a different e-mail address for the order. I had to on my second one.

Comment

Originally posted by DJames View Post
                    Casey, you might try a different e-mail address for the order. I had to on my second one.
                    It worked! I feel so dirty!

Thanks. I read about doing that a while back but forgot!

Comment

Didn't work!

Comment

I tried to order a binoculars case and it said the code wasn't good for what I ordered.

Comment

While they sent confirmation, hit my credit card (pending), they are takin' their sweet *** time getting it on the truck headed to my casa.

It didn't take this long the last time! I'm getting nervous.

Comment

I have used the code 3 times and each time got my order within 2 days. The order I placed on Monday I had to use my wife’s email address. I got the product today

Comment

Fedex email says it will be here today. No update from Badlands, though.

Comment

I used the code last week and got my jacket sunday. VERY happy with the jacket so far

Comment

Working...
                                X