Happy Employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Employees

When you walk into the office with sacks full of the ever-delicious McRib sandwiches (for a limited time only) you have the ability to light up the faces of everyone. Men and women alike clamored for the savory goodness and expressed their appreciation for a midday snack of epic proportion. Several of the women professed to have never tried the wonderful concoction of boneless pork, bbq sauce, onion and pickles on a soft bun, so today I changed lives. Some folks decided that they didn't want to eat one and some even claimed not to like them. Guess we know now who the real team players are.

Production is about to slow to a crawl. Hope they have plenty of sick time accumulated and that you have plenty of butt ribbon on hand.

Who am I kidding... I can destroy a McRib or five.

Comment

Well played sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL.. We were just talking about having Steak night for employees. Sounds like you can get off cheaper.

Comment

What you gonna do when your whole office calls in sick tomorrow with the green apple quickstep?

Comment

Dont like.....
            What the hell is the world coming to

Comment

I hope they don't all share a bathroom.

Comment

Food soothes the wildest of human and beast! Never had a McRib. Gonna have to try one.
                Great leadership here!

Comment

Sure wish I was one of the employees. Good stuff right there.

Comment

I've been at my job 20 years, I will quit and work for McRibs.

Comment

First work related post by you when I didn't think....
                      "man I'd like to work for this guy"!!

Comment

Curt works at the local pigfarm where they harvest pig droppings for alternative fuel.
                        The "employees" he speaks of.. yeah.. there the pigs.
                        Curt is a sick, sick, man.

Heard he was 'let go' at Tyson farms for feeding chickens KFC...

Comment

I believe everything Curt posts, but this is a little light on pics.
                          ..but I do believe it happened.

Comment

Tomorrow there will be a post asking what the TP provides the best bang for the buck because you're employees are ripping through the good stuff too fast!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                              Tomorrow there will be a post asking what the TP provides the best bang for the buck because you're employees are ripping through the good stuff too fast!
                              actually I think he timed it just right, it shouldn't hit them till this afternoon on the way home from work. hope none are stuck in traffic.

Comment

Working...
                              X