No announcement yet.

Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still love ours after 6 months or so. Very pleased with the purchase!

Comment

[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have come to love ours. it was iffy at first..but then little ailments started going away...

also, I bought a couple MyPillows... BEST freakin thing ever. Its amazing how good these pillows are...
        little pricey..but with a 10 year guarantee.. WORTH it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          We have come to love ours. it was iffy at first..but then little ailments started going away...

also, I bought a couple MyPillows... BEST freakin thing ever. Its amazing how good these pillows are...
          little pricey..but with a 10 year guarantee.. WORTH it.
          Good to know. I've been after my wife about new pillows. Do they make bigger pillows or just standard size?

Comment

The purple pillow is kind of weird. I like it, but you have to have another pillow to put it on top. Also it weighs about 10 pounds…

Comment

We bought one and love it. Its a different feel at first, but grew to like it. Sleeping like a baby again and no back pain when i wake up

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                Good to know. I've been after my wife about new pillows. Do they make bigger pillows or just standard size?
                we have Kings.. they make all the sizes i believe.
                They were having a two for one sale when i bought ours.
                buying them for the kids next.

only pillow ive ever bought that came with a owners manual.

Comment

We have been debating on this mattress as well. Going from a queen bed to a king hoping these purple beds are awesome. I am coming from a cheap cheap mattress.

Comment

Purple

The back pain thing is real, are used to wake up sore every morning and my back and hip pain is almost gone now....in the morning anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      The back pain thing is real, are used to wake up sore every morning and my back and hip pain is almost gone now.

This. I used to wake up with a sore lower back and aching shoulders. It has taken care of those issues for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                        Not purple
                        Brown

Comment

Anyone having problems with pillow hurting your eyes? I tried one for a couple months and noticed my eyes would be tired and red every morning. Googled it and found out that other people were having problem with the white powder coming through the pillow case. I didn't even think that the pillow could be causing it..

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                            Anyone have any personal experience with a Purple brand mattress? I'm not sleeping well at all right now so it's time for a new one. Looking for some firsthand experiences with the "online" mattress companies.

My ten year old memory foam mattress from Denver Mattress is worn out. I'm leaning toward trying Purple, Matrix or Tuft & Needle... with Purple being the one we will likely try first.
                            Are you sure the woman in your life hasn't affec5ed your quality of sleep? Mine sure has.

Comment

I'm debating between the Casper and Purple. The Casper is a little cheaper but from the reviews I think we would do better with the Purple. Anybody got a referral or discount code for either? I have only seen $50 off for Casper referrals but thought I would check on the Purple as well. I'll probably wait until President's Day to see if they have any promo going on.

Comment

Tempurpedic here. Expensive but I love it. I’d buy another if I needed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X