File a complaint with AG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File a complaint with AG

Does anyone know the process to file a complaint with the attorney general’s office for telemarketers? I work from home and get calls daily from them. I tell them to remove my number and they either just hang up or start getting smart with me. Funny part if I call the number my caller ID says they are always disconnected. I know there probably is nothing that can be done but, my God, it’s irritating.

Unfortunately, it seems that the feds and the state no longer enforce the do not call list.

Comment

i get it day in and day out. really upsets me that a computer can legally dial my phone 20 times a day

Comment

The robocalls are not coming from legitimate business the FCC and AG can go after.

We've all gotten them, and recently it seems like they just won't stop coming. We're talking about robocalls, and it turns out that many of them are illegal -- and could take your money if you aren't careful.

For land lines you'll have to get a call blocking device.

ATT has an app for your smartphone - Call Protect.

Someone on the GS recommended the Call Protect. May that person win the mega million and powerball valued at $500 mil each, and can we all as Christians recommend that person for Saint hood?

Call-Protect has vertually eliminated the robocalls on my smartphone. Its a FREE app.

Comment

I love it when I'm having a bad day...and they call...

As to the AG? Unless you are a deadbeat Dad contacting them, they have no interest in anything else....

Comment

Have you checked the AG website on how to file a complaint?

Comment

Yes, I looked into the website. It may as well be in Greek. It’s pretty clear they don’t want to mess with it.

Comment

I put the Call Protect app on my IPhone and virtually eliminated junk calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  i get it day in and day out. really upsets me that a computer can legally dial my phone 20 times a day
                  And they can harass you if you don’t play along. Can bypass making phone ring and go straight to voicemail. They can even select number of times to make your phone ring before going to VM. Some will make it just ring once and leave a message. Anything to play games and use it as a means of retaliation against consumers.

Comment

I have the robocall app on my iPhone it’s my landline that is driving nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      I put the Call Protect app on my IPhone and virtually eliminated junk calls.
                      Just added it. Fingers crossed. Thank you guys

Comment

Guess I will have to try this app. I’m tired of all the random numbers calling and just hanging up. I can’t even mess with them.

Comment

Dont waste your time with the AG. They cant do anything to help you in this regard. Illegal businesses making illegal calls.

Comment

Is there an Android call protect???

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                              I have the robocall app on my iPhone it’s my landline that is driving nuts.
                              What's a landline?

Comment

Working...
                              X