Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man oh man.

That ain't no tourist trout!!

You described it well, a fish of several lifetimes.

Comment

Awesome catch. Congrats

Comment

Congrats on that giant. Seems every news station and the book of faces has you on there.

Comment

The negative comments that are all over social media make my blood boil. Congrats poco on an amazing fish.

Comment

Wow. What a beast. Congrats. I love seein your fishin threads

Comment

IMPRESSED!! Congrats to you and like many..to HELL with the haters!!!

Comment

They are talking about it on the ticket (sports radio) here in Dallas right now

Comment

Congratulations Ray! That is so cool. I know y’all tried your best for a successful release so don’t worry about what any critic says. You sir are a true fisherman and this was well deserved!

Could you imagine the price to get that beast mounted?

Comment

Unreal, congrats man!!

Comment

Poco got a shout out on the Ticket radio station in Dallas.

Great fish! How far out do you have to get the bait? Crazy to think of that beast swimming in the shallows.

Comment

Nice catch! I can't imagine getting that in so quickly.

Comment

Many Congrats!! Though that word "fish/trophy of a lifetime" is thrown around too often, so glad you truly have experienced it! Effort is rewarded!! Well done Sir!!

Comment

I saw the headline on the local news and jumped straight over here to get the real story. Congrats on an awesome accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by hog smacker View Post
                              Even when we are catching marlin they come up dead sometimes. It’s part of the sport. We like to release them but sometimes it just doesn’t work out and at the end of the day it is a legal fish that was legally kept. We had an undersized marlin come up dead once and we had to let it sink to the bottom for crab food because we couldn’t even bring it home.

Congrats on the monster and the social media haters can hate from behind a computer screen because until they have been out there and in that situation they won’t understand. Some of your biggest critics will be those that only shark fish once a year and don’t have a clue. I know you release sharks so for what it’s worth I got your back on this one buddy.

And congrats again.
                              Well said and huge congrats Poco! I have much respect for your fishing passion and proficiency!

Comment

Incredible shark Ray! Congrats "Shark Master" !

You've certainly made some personal accomplishments this summer thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X