Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Arrow Holder Tube For Outdoor Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Holder Tube For Outdoor Range

I thought of this the other day while I was walking around in a daze, It took me about 15 minutes to make and will probably cost most of you next to nothing to build as you can scare up 3 or 4 inch pcv pipe just about anywhere. The pipe I used is actually measured at 6.5" o.d. and is way bigger than what is needed but it was a piece that I have been trying to get rid of for a long time! So with that having been said give this a try...I simply sawed 4 spikes 4 inches long into one end of a piece of pvc pipe with a sabre saw. Pipe size and length is up to you but I would suggest 3 or 4" diameter and ~24" long. (will be ~20" after trimming the spikes and stuck into the ground). Simply push into the ground where you need it to hold your arrows while shooting at your favorite target.

Good idea - thanks!

Comment

Simple and effective.....I love it.

Comment

That's pretty cool. It's very similar to the one I posted a few weeks ago. I was just too lazy cut the spikes into it so I used a base instead.

Comment

Arquero, I had looked at those same fittings in fact just before I happened to think of the spikes and since I am still trying to save up towards my first $$$Million, I opted to go the cheaper route. Your flange idea obviously will work indoors whereas the spikes will not. I have the same problem with the friends all saying " here, hold my arrows will ya" No more! LOL

Comment

I like to use a smaller diameter pipe and push a big sponge down in there for the arrows to rest on so the tips don't get any mud on them if the ground is soft.

Comment

Working...
            X