Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
    part of the - I will believe it when I see it team. I have hopes that the democrats get their butts kicked for this and that many of the FBI folks get prison time for this. It's basically planting evidence to spy on a political rival. Just not cool.
    Breaking News!!!

President Trump on Thursday night issued a memo giving Attorney General William Barr the authority to declassify any documents related to surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Trump also ordered the intelligence community to cooperate with Barr. The memo read: "The heads of elements of the intelligence community... and the heads of each department or agency that includes an element of the intelligence community shall promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Breaking News!!!

President Trump on Thursday night issued a memo giving Attorney General William Barr the authority to declassify any documents related to surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Trump also ordered the intelligence community to cooperate with Barr. The memo read: "The heads of elements of the intelligence community... and the heads of each department or agency that includes an element of the intelligence community shall promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review."
      S#!+ fixin' to get real!

Comment

Saddle up boys, it's about to get Western up in here.

Comment

Patrick Byrne CEO of overstock.com claims he was indirectly involved with the FBI shenanigans during the 2016 elections... Is he going on suicide watch soon??

Comment

Dead as we type...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Patrick Byrne CEO of overstock.com claims he was indirectly involved with the FBI shenanigans during the 2016 elections... Is he going on suicide watch soon??
              The statements I read from the guy sounded like he was a bit nuts. Said he has helped MIB (men in black) 3 times. One of which was to take down the banking industry a decade ago

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                The statements I read from the guy sounded like he was a bit nuts. Said he has helped MIB (men in black) 3 times. One of which was to take down the banking industry a decade ago
                The media is working hard to make him look like a crazy conspiracy theorist. I don't typically buy in to many conspiracy theories, but I think what he's saying is pretty believable, actually. Their efforts to paint him as a nut add to his credibility. Whenever the media talk about actual crazy people, they are portrayed as normal. The ONLY people the media portrays as crazy are people who fight against the liberal establishment.

The guy's media/publicity blitz is his effort to keep from committing involuntary suicide. He needs to be under the bright lights as much as possible in order to stay safe.

Comment

I'm thinkin' we need an official TBH tin-foil hat or maybe even a tin-foil hoodie!!

I may need one for myself because what you posted Shane sure makes a lot of sense to me as well... "...did I just post that?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    The media is working hard to make him look like a crazy conspiracy theorist. I don't typically buy in to many conspiracy theories, but I think what he's saying is pretty believable, actually. Their efforts to paint him as a nut add to his credibility. Whenever the media talk about actual crazy people, they are portrayed as normal. The ONLY people the media portrays as crazy are people who fight against the liberal establishment.

The guy's media/publicity blitz is his effort to keep from committing involuntary suicide. He needs to be under the bright lights as much as possible in order to stay safe.
                    Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Very insightful and, I feel, very true.

Comment

It has begun....nothing can stop what is coming for the traitors.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found evidence that an FBI lawyer manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI's secretive surveillance of a former Trump adviser -- enough to change the substantive meaning of the document, according to multiple reports. 

A former FBI lawyer is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see some people in handcuffs and leg irons. Until then, I don't believe anything is going to happen.

Comment

The premise and assertions of Democrats and the Mueller investigation was that Trump conspired with the Russians, so he wasn't legitimately elected. Altering legal documents is not a mistake. It doesn't matter that Russians provided false info about Trump to Christopher Steele thru the former corrupt Ukrainian Government, paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and turned into the FBI by Never Trumper McCain. What matters is the Treasonous Crimes committed by Officials of our Intelligence Community and the former members of the Department of Justice, it also matters that they all failed. Everyone with a hint of a brain knows that Obama knew and was behind this at the top most level. It may never be proven beyond all doubt because he is and was so well insulated. Many other will eventually take the fall for this treason. You can also bet your sweet bippy that the Clintons were involved and/or knew full well what was being done. Praying for better days ahead cleaning the cesspool of DC corruption.

Comment

Swamp drained yet?

Still to this day reading the same stuff. Arrests coming "soon".. Grrr

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Swamp drained yet?

Still to this day reading the same stuff. Arrests coming "soon".. Grrr
                                Hard to say but I will say this. Trump is our best chance to get it accomplished. Typically swamps occur over a period of time and you have to be patient. I don't have a lot of faith at times that it will occur because of past actors but Trump doesnt fit the typical mold so I am still hopeful it will happen. The carnage and filth may be so bad that it could literally shake this country to the core. Ultimately we the people control our government and get the government we deserve due to our own actions or a lack thereof.

Comment

Working...
                                X