I need to make a public apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to make a public apology

To my TBH family, I have wronged a brother on this site and I need to apologize for my hypocritical disparaging posts aimed at him...

Traildust, I am deeply sorry for the uncalled for blast and call out toward you. I'm not a drinkin' man, but if you'll come to Bownanza, I'll go steal one of Smart's beers for you, ...or I'll whip you up your own special batch of fried fish n taters.

We all get constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the keyboard sometimes... Please accept my apology.

Thank you,
    Charlie

I like it.... a perceived public insult deserves an apology in the same spot

Takes a good man to own up to it and do it the right way

Good on ya brother

Comment

I don't know how you wronged him but that's straight up honorable of you.

Comment

...and if he doesn't accept, I'll kick him in the shin for ya!!

Comment

Comment

Good bull

Comment

Note to self.....bring a 6er of Schaeffer Light to Bownanza to cover up the good stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                note to self.....bring a 6er of schaeffer light to bownanza to cover up the good stuff...
                😂

Comment

Good for you Charlie

Comment

Y'all just seem to pile on the good Ol boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Note to self.....bring a 6er of Schaeffer Light to Bownanza to cover up the good stuff...
                      ! But Jason, I'll swap you some prime0 fish n taters too!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        To my TBH family, I have wronged a brother on this site and I need to apologize for my hypocritical disparaging posts aimed at him...

Traildust, I am deeply sorry for the uncalled for blast and call out toward you. I'm not a drinkin' man, but if you'll come to Bownanza, I'll go steal one of Smart's beers for you, ...or I'll whip you up your own special batch of fried fish n taters.

We all get constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the keyboard sometimes... Please accept my apology.

Thank you,
                        Charlie
                        Apology accepted. Please accept mine in return. You're well respected on this site and I'm sure, respected in your daily travels.

I've always admired your sincere thoughts and prayers for those in need. I need to do a better job policing myself......starting right now.

I'd share a campfire any day you.
                        Last edited by Traildust; 02-01-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]894903[/ATTACH]

Comment

Charlie, I have read a fair amount of your posts and do not see how you could make one disparaging remark toward anyone other than Smart. That being said, I wouldn't expect anything less than a public apology if there was even a perceived offense.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Comment

Is this about the 278?!?

Kidding... pretty stand up of you, Slick. Don't know what you done, but I know it takes a lot of heart to own up and say you're sorry. 'specially on dem innanets.

Comment

Working...
                              X