Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Satterfield (RSatt)~Prayer Warriors Rally!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent for clear MRI Monday and successful treatments until then...

Comment

Praying for a mighty touch from Our Lord on Ronnie.

Comment

Prayers sent for The Lord to bless this family with comfort and healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Ronnie represents everything that is right with our little community here. Prayers for healing my friend.
          Yes, and Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Up for a good guy

Comment

Ronnie - Kendra and I talked about you today as we watched Cory and Blake's scrimmage. Was a cold booger today!

Prayers continue my friend.
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I had only picked up a bow for a few months when Ronnie started a thread offering a Mini Hog hunt at his lease in Cotulla. I had recently been laid off so I told him I'd like to go and he said come on. Turned out the trip was going to be a short one but it didn't matter to me. When we got there Ronnie put me in his best stand and sure enough 4 pigs showed up. I stuck one but we weren't able to find it. I did get a coon which was my first bow kill.

A few months later he invited me to go again and I headed out with him. I did get my first pig on that trip and it is the one in my avatar. I'll be forever grateful to Ronnie for the opportunities he gave me when he didn't know me. I get up to Texarkana for work occasionally and have been fortunate enough to share a few breakfasts with him but it's been a while.

I'll be praying for you Ronnie and if you're in Dallas and you need anything you know I'm your man.

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                    I had only picked up a bow for a few months when Ronnie started a thread offering a Mini Hog hunt at his lease in Cotulla. I had recently been laid off so I told him I'd like to go and he said come on. Turned out the trip was going to be a short one but it didn't matter to me. When we got there Ronnie put me in his best stand and sure enough 4 pigs showed up. I stuck one but we weren't able to find it. I did get a coon which was my first bow kill.

A few months later he invited me to go again and I headed out with him. I did get my first pig on that trip and it is the one in my avatar. I'll be forever grateful to Ronnie for the opportunities he gave me when he didn't know me. I get up to Texarkana for work occasionally and have been fortunate enough to share a few breakfasts with him but it's been a while.

I'll be praying for you Ronnie and if you're in Dallas and you need anything you know I'm your man.

Good stuff! Ronnie is the original folk of "lotta good folks here"!!!

Comment

More Prayers for Ronnie and family

Comment

Thanks, Everyone. Back to Shreveport today. To meet with surgeon and first radiation treatment. I'll update as I can.

Lotta good folks here

so proud of my second Family

luv yall

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                          Thanks, Everyone. Back to Shreveport today. To meet with surgeon and first radiation treatment. I'll update as I can.

Lotta good folks here

luv yall

Much love big brother! Continued prayers!

Comment

Lotta good folks here

luv yall
                            Prayers sent for a good day today

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Lotta good folks here

luv yall
                                More prayers for the docs, you and your family!!

Comment

Working...
                                X