Beto text message campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Then do like he said and don't click on the thread....seems pretty simple but I guess it's not for some mr Jr mod
    Why are there different forums then? Seems simple to me to put things where they belong but I guess some feel the need for full throttle control.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Seriously, not everyone on this site wants to hear the "Gang Of 15's" political puke. What gives you the authority to dictate what gets posted where? There is a reason for the different forums sir.
      Authority?? Am I the OP? Again, don’t open the thread. It’s clearly political. If you don’t want to partake then simply don’t open it.

Comment

Seriously, not everyone on this site wants to hear the "Gang Of 15's" political puke. What gives you the authority to dictate what gets posted where? There is a reason for the different forums sir.
        Lighten up Francis........
        If you don't want to read a thread, move along.
        You not only read it, you felt the need to post on it

Comment

Y'all really that scared huh? WOW

Comment

Two words

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            how do your values and morals sit with cheating on your wife with an adult film actress?

Would you say it is proper etiquette to call someone an idiot on national tv?

bill clinton!!!!

Comment

Y'all really that scared huh? WOW
              Who's scared and of what?

You speak of some needing full throttle control yet you are the one trying to tell people what they need to do. Let the mods do their job if they feel the need to move it they will. Take it easy Mr liberal Jr mod don't let your panties get twisted over a thread.

Comment

Why are there different forums then? Seems simple to me to put things where they belong but I guess some feel the need for full throttle control.

“Around the campfire” at my lease we talk politics and make fun of liberals.

Keep it coming boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beto the fake mexican is apparently OK with illegals driving with no license or insurance. When I can think of this it's causing me to almost blow a fuse. What a piece of crap. If it weren't for drunk driving illegals killing people our premiums could be half as much.

Comment

I've gotten 5 separate texts from the beto folk. Haven't had the energy to respond to any.

Comment

Do they deserve a dose of cat facts?

Comment

Seems you are the one "dictating" where things should be posted...then further on you try stir the pot by saying people are scared....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	78C13230-2105-4B6A-9792-A8A5E4BEF81E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24554605
                          Screw that wannabe. And I ain’t Barbara, f’n commie.

Comment

I got the text 5 minutes ago. I just replied "Definitely not Beto". I am not one to make a fuss so I didn't drag it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                              And I ain’t Barbara, f’n commie.
                              Is Putin a commie?

Comment

Sounds like they're taking a poll, then if its a friendly its fund raising time.

To confuse the voters everyone needs to start calling him Robert Francis. He's using Beto to hide the fact he was raised Irish Catholic and not as a mexican.

Comment

Working...
                                X