Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 09-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #151
3DW5
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon Co, Jim Hogg and Starr Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
If you think a democrat will do any better you are delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Never said a Democrat would be better, but at least it wont be Dan Patrick. Guy is a straight running jerk.
3DW5 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 09:41 AM   #152
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
Its a reoccurring theme for districts. Crosby ISD is broke and looking at mid year layoffs. Prior administration officials overspent by million dollars over the last 3 school years and now we are having to dig out of the hole. Its going to be a mess for a while. Teachers have been told they shouldn't use copy paper and are having to email parents to setup classroom donations so that they have enough supplies to make effective lessons for the kids.

FWIW, the playgrounds that are "approved" are much more expensive than you think. Our Kindergarten Center is trying to fund raise for a new playground and its around $75k....and doesn't get you near what you think it should.
It's the same old political stance.. Spend ALL the money on things they want first...Then when the money runs out threaten to cut back on the real things that are needed to make people feel guilty (like teacher pay, layoffs, school supplies) You know..the (lots of curse words here) stuff that obviously should be 1st on the list for education.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #153
Dugie
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ireland, TX

There is a very easy answer....if you don't like what the local boards are doing, then get on one and quit bitchin', get to work and fix it.

I attend a few school board meetings a year and there is very little participation from the public at large and when there is, our local board generally embraces it.

It is a thankless job, that is a lot tougher than you think, and they don't get paid, they volunteer.

Good schools are the foundation for good communities and good facilities are part of that.

My guess is most of the board positions run un-opposed, they probably have to find volunteers....get involved it will open your eyes.
Dugie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:01 AM   #154
Dugie
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ireland, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
We're sponsoring a program right now with our local school district with curriculum and hands on experience in civil construction. It includes reading plans, equipment operation, surveying and layout, safety, estimating, material purchasing and project management. It's in its infancy, but we have great hopes that it'll teach some valuable trades to the young men that want to go straight into the workforce.
sounds great!!
Dugie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #155
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana

Quote:
We're sponsoring a program right now with our local school district with curriculum and hands on experience in civil construction. It includes reading plans, equipment operation, surveying and layout, safety, estimating, material purchasing and project management. It's in its infancy, but we have great hopes that it'll teach some valuable trades to the young men that want to go straight into the workforce.
These are great programs, our high school has had it for 20+ years. We had a lot of guys in my class, who wanted nothing more than to swing a hammer and build things, and are very good at it, but couldn't tell you what the square root of 4 was. Each year of high school, our class built a habitat for humanity house, then shipped it to a foundation. We literally learned how to build a house from permitting to turning the keys over to the owner.

Glad to see it is being re-implemented here in Texas.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #156
Leverhunter
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
The freshman center is ridiculous too! I've received 4 e-mails this week alone asking for some type of donations for things that I feel should be covered by our taxes.
Looked at my tax statement yesterday and was again seriously angry over the ASID portion. Looking at retirement in a few years and no way I'm staying here and pay that obscene bill. Thank you very much Allen for robbing my wallet for another year.
Leverhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #157
curtintex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Usually from a tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
These are great programs, our high school has had it for 20+ years. We had a lot of guys in my class, who wanted nothing more than to swing a hammer and build things, and are very good at it, but couldn't tell you what the square root of 4 was. Each year of high school, our class built a habitat for humanity house, then shipped it to a foundation. We literally learned how to build a house from permitting to turning the keys over to the owner.

Glad to see it is being re-implemented here in Texas.
Lots of these programs exist in Texas. A buddy of mine helped start a welding program in Splendora ISD that certified young men as welders upon completion. There is a district (I can't recall which one) that does airplane mechanics sponsored by an airline. I wanted to do something that was specific to civil construction rather than general construction practices. I know how hard it is to find good people, so we decided to help create them.
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #158
Leverhunter
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
It's the same old political stance.. Spend ALL the money on things they want first...Then when the money runs out threaten to cut back on the real things that are needed to make people feel guilty (like teacher pay, layoffs, school supplies) You know..the (lots of curse words here) stuff that obviously should be 1st on the list for education.
All correct. Buy what you want then complain you can't pay your bills.
Leverhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 10:33 AM   #159
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Open to Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogHunter34 View Post
Donít get me started...could throw some $ toward school safety measures but the money was spent on recreation
This is my complaint, and my soap box stands a little taller than most. I'm all for Highschool football, but if your district can't pass a school safety audit, then a portion of their bond money meant for their new football stadium needs to be diverted into a safety fund. Problem is the state of Texas has no such standard. The bar need to be set and districts should be held accountable for falling short.
Priorities change quick when you start getting into peoples pocket.
Hoggslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 11:43 AM   #160
RJH1
Eight Point

ITS FOR THE CHILLREN, PAY UP

If not a bunch of jackaszes will just put it in a bond election with a bunch of other junk and you will get to pay for that too, cause a bunch of jackwagons will say, "its for the chillren" and the other jackwagons will vote for it
RJH1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 11:59 AM   #161
bigbad243
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fredericksburg and Hye Texas

You guys are still all way off base from the OP. This has absolutely ZERO to do with the school board. This is a group of parents and teachers (PTA) that are raising money to do something they think needs to be done. I don't understand how people can't decipher between the two. These people all volunteer a ton of time, effort and energy to try and make a difference. The money is not controlled by the board, district, school, just the parents and teachers that chose to be a part of that organization.
bigbad243 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 12:11 PM   #162
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad243 View Post
You guys are still all way off base from the OP. This has absolutely ZERO to do with the school board. This is a group of parents and teachers (PTA) that are raising money to do something they think needs to be done. I don't understand how people can't decipher between the two. These people all volunteer a ton of time, effort and energy to try and make a difference. The money is not controlled by the board, district, school, just the parents and teachers that chose to be a part of that organization.
I understand that perfectly. But just like the guy above stated "spend the money on things you want first and then beg for the things you need". If the playground needs updated it quite possibly be because some things on it are out dated and unsafe. (IDK) That has everything to do with the School board and should be prioritized over frivolous spending such as the big screen TV in the teachers lounge.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #163
RLB
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Comal County

The house that Kyler built!!
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 12:16 PM   #164
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggslayer View Post
I understand that perfectly. But just like the guy above stated "spend the money on things you want first and then beg for the things you need". If the playground needs updated it quite possibly be because some things on it are out dated and unsafe. (IDK) That has everything to do with the School board and should be prioritized over frivolous spending such as the big screen TV in the teachers lounge.
And the school board knows the PTA can beg for money, for the children, and get it...That's why they buy what they want first.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:24 PM   #165
bigbad243
Ten Point

It couldn't be just for improvement based on what the teachers/parents want could it? Oh wait, from the very site of this school which the OP posted upon:

This year our fundraising goal is to raise $17,000 for playground improvements
(update our blacktop with games/activities, similar to Story Elementary, and add soccer goals).

Says nothing about disrepair, or anything of the sort. If you want to have a discussion about misappropriations, we can have that, but this OP was all about him now know what the donation was for, and then several people hopping in about it was the board, or.... They dont need these things, they want them, thus the asking of donations.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:44 PM   #166
xman59
Pope & Young

ya'll go got nothing to complain about, read about what happened at Beaumont ISD and see the fbi investigation and arrests and indictments that resulted,,,,, I keep hoping they will actually go after the ring master super,,,
xman59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 12:44 PM   #167
ByronB
Ten Point

Clear Creek built a new stadium a few years ago....$39,000,000. Alvin ISD has theirs at $41,000,000. Clear Creek was sharing one VERY OLD stadium for 6-6A Schools. They needed a new place. THey have held state track meets there as well. Nice place. Both of my kids are in college now so of course I do not like paying the taxes. LOL
ByronB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 12:48 PM   #168
nursejenn
Pope & Young

Hunt In: McCulloch County

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
It doesn't surprise me at all that you are in on something like that. I'm a member of a council of folks in my business, and we collectively are supporting similar programs.

I know you already know this, but we are in the middle of a labor crisis right now. There are too many kids getting college degrees that just don't pay off. They don't want to really work, And we just don't have enough "legal" guys who will do the actual work.

I don't know the real solution to the problem, but I do know that it's going to cost EVERYONE more money pretty soon. And if the wall builders get their way...I'm gonna pass the losses on to them....and they are NOT going to like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. There needs to be more of this. Our oldest is a HS senior this year, almost straight A's and never an ounce of trouble out of him. We have encouraged him to think outside the college box when it comes to a career and look into going into some sort of an apprenticeship straight out of high school. Even to take college classes to get a degree that may help with advancement along the way and do the above at the same time. He has spent the last 3 summers working for his uncles framing houses and doing manual labor and he says he actually really enjoyed it.
nursejenn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 01:04 PM   #169
Goldeneagle
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I get a chance.

Quote:
It couldn't be just for improvement based on what the teachers/parents want could it? Oh wait, from the very site of this school which the OP posted upon:

This year our fundraising goal is to raise $17,000 for playground improvements
(update our blacktop with games/activities, similar to Story Elementary, and add soccer goals).

Says nothing about disrepair, or anything of the sort. If you want to have a discussion about misappropriations, we can have that, but this OP was all about him now know what the donation was for, and then several people hopping in about it was the board, or.... They dont need these things, they want them, thus the asking of donations.
Look at my OP. I said "upgrades". The way I see it, what they want are upgrades and should be handled with monies already being paid by the citizens.
Goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 01:17 PM   #170
bigbad243
Ten Point

No, that isn't how any of this works lol. (Insert the old lady posting on her wall meme).
Old 09-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #171
kck
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fayette, Colorado and Webb County

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96ags View Post
A bond issue is the exact definition of a loan.

The bond buyer agrees to loan the school district money for a set period of time with the promise of the funds being paid back at a set interest rate.
Yeah and then the citizens are responsible for paying that note off through higher than giraffe *** school taxes whether they want it or not. It's easy to pay for something when it's someone else's money...La Grange just did the same **** thing for almost $60 mil when I've had more than a handful of people in the large construction field tell me it could have been done for $35, $40 mil tops.

Last edited by kck; 09-21-2018 at 01:49 PM.
kck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 01:51 PM   #172
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
If you want to have a discussion about misappropriations, we can have that.
I thought that was the intent of the OP. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean the subject changed.

Hoggslayer
Old 09-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #173
jer_james
Pope & Young

Allen has good Schools
good Parks and Neighborhoods
good Property value

Doesn't seem like it's all that bad of a place. Seem to be doing a good job overall.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 01:56 PM   #174
bigbad243
Ten Point

Quote:
I thought that was the intent of the OP. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean the subject changed.

Hoggslayer
No he thought the school/District/Board was soliciting donations when in fact it is/was the PTA
Old 09-21-2018, 02:07 PM   #175
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana

Quote:
Lots of these programs exist in Texas. A buddy of mine helped start a welding program in Splendora ISD that certified young men as welders upon completion. There is a district (I can't recall which one) that does airplane mechanics sponsored by an airline. I wanted to do something that was specific to civil construction rather than general construction practices. I know how hard it is to find good people, so we decided to help create them.
No doubt, my wife and I don't have any kids, so I am somewhat out of the loop on vocation education here in Texas high school's. It's good to see folks like you, taking an active role to change it.

My wife and I do our own part to show kids they can make a lot of money without a college education, and it blows my mind how many kids have it instilled in them from day 1 that college is the ONLY way to make millions, or even a living.

Last edited by WItoTX; 09-21-2018 at 02:08 PM. Reason: .
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 02:13 PM   #176
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
No he thought the school/District/Board was soliciting donations when in fact it is/was the PTA
No, He thought the Parents and Teachers (PTA) were asking for money because they were forced to pick up the slack after the school board wasted all the tax money. But really, I can't say for sure what the OP was really talking about because I don't know him from Adam.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #177
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:

A distinction with little difference though.

J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #178
Pullersboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Erath & Hamilton Counties.

There is an incredible amount of wasteful spending in public education, just like any other governmental bureaucracy. I wouldn't give them another dime. They need to learn how to use your tax dollars more wisely. Of course they always lean on the "It's for the children" argument and try to tug on folks' heartstrings. Sadly, the general public falls for this regularly. Then, for those that don't, they are shouted down as heartless and not caring about kids or their education. Because, after all, they are our future....blah, blah. Blah. This has lead to crazy spending on all the wrong stuff, IMHO.
Pullersboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #179
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Isnt a bond just a tax imposed on the other 49 percent by the 51 percent?
Correct.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:07 PM   #180
Goldeneagle
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I get a chance.

Quote:
I got an e-mail from The Friends of Anderson. It did not include anything that said it was the PTA. It just said they were asking for donations. I didn't know who the heck they were. My son went to school here in Allen and even went to Anderson. Now his daughter goes there and this is the first time I ever heard about them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind donating for things like the school carnival, after school programs and things of that nature. Heck, I'll help them convert a closet into a "I'm A Little Snowflake Safe Room". But if it is an upgrade, update or any thing involving the actual school or school grounds, it needs to be paid with district money that we the citizens pay each year.

Last edited by Goldeneagle; 09-21-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #181
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
I got an e-mail from The Friends of Anderson. It did not include anything that said it was the PTA. It just said they were asking for donations. I didn't know who the heck they were. My son went to school here in Allen and even went to Anderson. Now his daughter goes there and this is the first time I ever heard about them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind donating for things like the school carnival, after school programs and things of that nature. Heck, I'll help them convert a closet into a "I'm A Little Snowflake Safe Room". But if it is an upgrade, update or any thing involving the actual school or school grounds, it needs to be paid with district money that we the citizens pay each year.
And there you have it, from Goldeneagle himself. Get ready for the people that disagree with you to tell you what you were really thinking.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #182
Wall_Hanger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Victoria & Re„l county

Quote:

From my understanding, the school district tax rate is actually two separate taxes. The Operations and Maintenance ("O&M") and the Interest and Sinking ("I&S"). The I&S rate is what funds most of the asset and infrastructure projects for school districts. The O&M is for general expenses and is capped by the state for most districts. Some things, of which I believe playgrounds are included, are lumped into the O&M budget because they are relatively small expenditures (when compared to schools) and they are short lived assets. The problem is that the O&M budget is usually very tight and 80% is typically payroll. This is why most schools go ahead and lump the big new playgrounds into the bond when the school is built, and are never touched again until a new school is built. Schools are also not permitted to use funds from one account for services in the other.
Wall_Hanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #183
kch73
Eight Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

So much misinformation on this thread! I needed a Friday afternoon chuckle, thanks boys carry on!

Collin County is one of the most expensive counties to live in Texas, between the toll roads, increasing home valuations which in turn raise taxes amounts, and general keeping up with the Jones'es, the cost of living in Plano, Allen, Frisco, Prosper, et all is only going to get more expensive and worse.

Basically you can't have nice things without people paying for them...unless you want an Obama I-Phone plan, lmao!
kch73 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:32 PM   #184
kch73
Eight Point

Hunt In: Navarro County
Default Someone with some knowledge...

Quote:
From my understanding, the school district tax rate is actually two separate taxes. The Operations and Maintenance ("O&M") and the Interest and Sinking ("I&S"). The I&S rate is what funds most of the asset and infrastructure projects for school districts. The O&M is for general expenses and is capped by the state for most districts. Some things, of which I believe playgrounds are included, are lumped into the O&M budget because they are relatively small expenditures (when compared to schools) and they are short lived assets. The problem is that the O&M budget is usually very tight and 80% is typically payroll. This is why most schools go ahead and lump the big new playgrounds into the bond when the school is built, and are never touched again until a new school is built. Schools are also not permitted to use funds from one account for services in the other.
This is exactly the issue that Frisco ISD is in currently. People see these "mansion schools" and complain but don't realize another side of budget actually pays for the people that run it.
kch73 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #185
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Why don't we just all agree nearly every ISD spends way too much money on crap?

And they use the "it's for the children" to squeeze taxpayers for more money.

We all agree with these two things right?
Old 09-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #186
captainsling
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dilley, Texas

School board is so bad in Katy they put the stadium into a 700million dollar bond election because they knew it was the only way tax payers would approve it. The rest of the money was needed for improving existing, and building new schools. The stadium was 90 million and is not as nice as Allen's in my opinion. I think the contractor made a killing.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #187
skeeter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca, Kimble and Colorado Counties

$85 million for the football stadium in Cy Fair ISD. We don’t have enough money to buy books for the kids, but we got a nice football field!

P!$$#$ me off that uniforms and equipment are free for the football team, but I bet I’ve spent over $10k for my daughters drill team stuff and everything my son needs for ROTC.
skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #188
captainsling
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dilley, Texas

Quote:
Wait....I think the Katy Stadium budget was $75MM-$90MM. So you're telling me that you could find nine 10ac sites near each respective high school, provide engineering and design, put in access roads, underground utilities, detention for drainage, metal bleachers to accommodate the fan base, concession stands, plumbing for restrooms, sub-field drainage, turf or grass fields, goal posts, locker rooms, lights, scoreboards, parking lots, and do it all for less than $10MM? Don't forget the maintenance on 9 facilities and the need to add a stadium when you add HS #10. I think that is very highly unlikely and logistically no feasible.
At least 4 of the high schools have fields that could play games and just had the cost of adding bleachers, and facilities. There was already one stadium. They built the second right next to it.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 06:04 PM   #189
wellingtontx
Ten Point

Hunt In: Collingsworth County, Texas

Hey no worries, the elementary school kids someday can go to the stadium and play.

Plus with only one high school, they will always have competitive sports teams.

The taxpayers and school board got what they wanted.
wellingtontx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #190
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Some districts are building $20m indoor practice facilities. That right PRACTICE, so Jr. Doesn't have to break a sweat.

Hoggslayer
Old 09-21-2018, 06:34 PM   #191
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Finally...somebody that knows what the hell he's talking about.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:11 PM   #192
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Quote:
Finally...somebody that knows what the hell he's talking about.
That doesn't matter. If we disagree we just say he's wrong.

Hoggslayer
Old 09-21-2018, 07:18 PM   #193
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
That doesn't matter. If we disagree we just say he's wrong.

Hoggslayer
Hahahahahah!!! The TBH way.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:25 PM   #194
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

That's just the times we live in. They say that 47% of people on the web are quoting false statistics anyway. But statistically, 75% of all statistics are made up 25% of the time.

Hoggslayer
Old 09-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #195
brandonsbird02
Six Point

Hunt In: Henderson county

Quote:

Everyone keeps saying this. I live close enough to hear the PA system, bands and such. From my house, I have to drive by the stadium to get to just about everywhere. I never hear any of these other events. Every once in a while there will be a track meet or soccer game. I've never noticed any other teams playing when the Eagles are at away games either.
There aren't a lot but there are some. We, the fd, get OT to work some of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
brandonsbird02 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2018, 08:54 PM   #196
Boomerang
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
School boards in general are no different from any other politicians. They are good at spending "our" money. Seguin ISD recently spent $1,000,000 on a football field score board.
Wow! I wonder who the contractor was for that inside job?
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2018, 02:23 AM   #197
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grayson/Cooke

NCAA just selected McKinney as the host for the 2018 Division II National Championship

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...p-headed-texas
hully1029 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2018, 06:43 AM   #198
cva34
Eight Point

Hunt In: LOOKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
This and paddles, discipline and power to the teachers!
X-100

The BOARD of Education...
cva34 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2018, 07:23 AM   #199
Blood Trail
Pope & Young

Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....

If Texas put that much time and money on education....

Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #200
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Why don't we just all agree nearly every ISD spends way too much money on crap?

And they use the "it's for the children" to squeeze taxpayers for more money.

We all agree with these two things right?
Yes and that goes for every gov. Entity.
You should see what my FD wastes money on
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top