Which binoculars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which binoculars?

First off can't afford Swaros right now maybe when I grow up so now that's out of the way any opinions on what I should be looking at? I've already got a pair of 8x42 alpens and a pair of 10x42 vortex. Looking for something with a little more quality and good in low light. Been looking at mavens ziess conquest and the upper end vortex. Looking for something for long distance and something in the 1000-1500 $ range. Any other brands I should be looking at? Thanks

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    First off can't afford Swaros right now maybe when I grow up so now that's out of the way any opinions on what I should be looking at? I've already got a pair of 8x42 alpens and a pair of 10x42 vortex. Looking for something with a little more quality and good in low light. Been looking at mavens ziess conquest and the upper end vortex. Looking for something for long distance and something in the 1000-1500 $ range. Any other brands I should be looking at? Thanks

I have Steiners and love them

Comment

For $1000 - $1500, you can buy a used Leica binoculars

Do your research and frequent places like Europtic and CameraLand

Comment

We use Zeiss Conquest 10x42 HD’s....

Comment

There are good binoculars out there a lot cheaper than that.

Comment

I have a pair of Leicas trinovid and think they are a Great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                For $1000 - $1500, you can buy a used Leica binoculars

Do your research and frequent places like Europtic and CameraLand
                or a used pair of Swaros if you get lucky or save up a little more

Comment

Thanks for the info guys keep it coming.

Comment

Leica

Comment

I looked through some Leicas' with built in range finder, pretty sweet, could range out past 600 through a window. Probly can get some for under $1000.00...

Comment

Go to a Red a Hawk Rifles web page they have a few great deals on Zeiss Demos.

Comment

Was in South Dakota about 2 months ago on a trip and decided to take my daughter to Cabelas and get her a pair of binos. After handing several brands she decided on a pair of Zeiss 10x42’s. When I went to pay for them the outfitter/cashier scanned the and came up with $115. She was actually training someone and I told her it was not the correct price. She said what do you mean and she scanned them again and it came up $115. I then told her it was her lucky day and a good training situation. Explained to her not everyone would do the right thing and pay the correct price on the binoculars. She finally scanned the right bar code and came up with $1000+. I could not live with myself and would have shown my family what not to do if I walked out severely underpaying for an item. Hope the trainee and outfitter learned something.

Comment

I have the Zeiss Terra Ed's and like them. Cost effective.

Comment

Your so close blood... just a bit more and you can have some used Swaros. Not sure if your looking for 15x56 or not, but you can get used ones for around 1700-1900$. Once you buy those it's over, you will never need another pair IMO. Best purchase I've made for hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X