X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt Water Disposal Well- Catarina, TX

ok fellas,

need y'all help on something.

They have a Saltwater Disposal plant on our place in Catarina...right off HWY 83S about 5 miles south of Catarina. Right across from the Pilloncillo....right up from the San Roque Creek.

They have been telling her that business is really slow and they're not seeing any trucks at all right now...therefore she's not getting any checks from them. They were in the 8-10,000 dollar range, then it got bought out by another company....now nothing. I told her se might want to talk to an attorney.

Is there anyone actively working down in that area right now that can provide some intel on whether that operation is up and running right now?

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to squeeze out some time to make it down there to see what's going on and grab some old feeders, etc from down there.

anybody workin down in that area or oilfield peeps?

I know y'all are on here

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
      ok fellas,

need y'all help on something.

They have a Saltwater Disposal plant on our place in Catarina...right off HWY 83S about 5 miles south of Catarina. Right across from the Pilloncillo....right up from the San Roque Creek.

They have been telling her that business is really slow and they're not seeing any trucks at all right now...therefore she's not getting any checks from them. They were in the 8-10,000 dollar range, then it got bought out by another company....now nothing.I told her se might want to talk to an attorney.

Is there anyone actively working down in that area right now that can provide some intel on whether that operation is up and running right now?

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to squeeze out some time to make it down there to see what's going on and grab some old feeders, etc from down there.
      ??? Who is "they", and who is "her/she"?

What kind of trucks, and what do they have to do with anything?

Checks were in the $8-10,000 range for what and how often?

I understand about saltwater disposal wells, but your questions are confusing. Please clarify with more specific information.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I understand about saltwater disposal wells, but your questions are confusing. Please clarify with more specific information.
        X2

Comment

I was lost with questions as well.

Comment

It sounds like to me that SHE has been getting a steady paycheck and since it sold the money has dried up. If I were looking into this I would make the time to go down there, see what kinda action is going on, document it with pictures, and if they are lying, sue the crap out of them. Seems simple enough to me.

Comment

We work down there. Shoot me a PM tomorrow and I’ll try and get you some info.
              Hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They = the SWD company
                She = my mom

Water trucks...mom gets paid per barrel of water pumped in and per barrel of oil skimmed off.

Mom should be getting royalty checks every month based on the amount of water pumped in and oil skimmed off. They were coming in every month in the 8-10K range. When the eagle ford slowed way down, the checks dried up - understandably. But it my understanding that things are ramping up down there and was wondering if the SWD well down there is up and running or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  It sounds like to me that SHE has been getting a steady paycheck and since it sold the money has dried up. If I were looking into this I would make the time to go down there, see what kinda action is going on, document it with pictures, and if they are lying, sue the crap out of them. Seems simple enough to me.
                  ultimately....that's the plan.

just trying to get some intel before I head down there.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    We work down there. Shoot me a PM tomorrow and I’ll try and get you some info.
                    Hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thank you sir!

Comment

Does the SWD company have a name?

Comment

Something is bottlenecked. Just because they are not drilling does not mean they are not pumping. If they are pumping which I’m sure they are , salt water is coming up and has to be disposed of. You may have to get an attorney involved to get all the records for her SWD. I know in central Texas drilling has stopped but pumps still pumping. Her money is somewhere you just gonna have to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                          Does the SWD company have a name?
                          took some research, but I found this:

Bridger Environmental, LLC. - Engler SWD
                          Lease #017452
                          Catarina, TX

I know there are 2 wells drilled for sure, and they had pads built for 3

Comment

Lots of things could have happened. Could be a new disposal closer to the work, wells could have gone on pipe somewhere, no flowbacks in the area. Most of that $ was off skim oil mostly from flowbacks. If there aren’t rigs/fracs in the close area there won’t be Flowback volume. I would guess the company that sold saw this coming.

Comment

Working...
                            X