Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if I should post here or not for this question but didn't want to start a thread for it. What is the difference in Xpedition and Obsession? I have not had the luxury to shoot either one and I really want to but they look similar in design.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Best bow they ever built.

True, I love mine.

Home of High and EFOC arrows

Comment

Originally posted by SETXoutdoorsman View Post
        I don't know if I should post here or not for this question but didn't want to start a thread for it. What is the difference in Xpedition and Obsession? I have not had the luxury to shoot either one and I really want to but they look similar in design.
        Xpedition has a hybrid cam system and the Obsession has binaries. Risers are pretty close. They are both designed by the same consultant.

Comment

Bowtech RPM 360
          Diamond Infinite Edge
          Had a CPXL great bow. Picking up and Assassin and possibly my first Hoyt a Vector 32

Wanting to get a Mathews, Elite, APA, and PSE sometime too! Just gotta find the lefties!

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
            Xpedition has a hybrid cam system and the Obsession has binaries. Risers are pretty close. They are both designed by the same consultant.
            Okay thank you for the answer! At that point it becomes a personal preference thing.

Comment

Bowtech Experience 70lb. and Insanity 60lb. for backup. I also have a Mathews Switchback XT 60lb. All three will put a buck in your truck!!!

Comment

DXT and Monster MR6....love them both.

Comment

High Country X-12 set at 29.5/70lb
                  Tac black/ carbon limbs.
                  Very smooth, solid back wall, and fast!!
                  340 IBO and I'm shooting a 365gr arrow at 333fps!!

Comment

Mathews switchback 05 !

Comment

Bowtech Experience 65 pound, 29inch draw 420gr. Easton Axis = 300FPS. Has never let me down.

Comment

Just bought a Hoyt Defiant Turbo 28" DL at 70#. I compared the Halon 5, 6, and 7 and I ended up buying the Defiant with #3 cam. It's extremely smooth and a real shooter. With peep, kisser, and 440 grain arrow with a 28" dl, it's shooting at 281 fos if chrono is accurate at Bowzone (Texas Archery). I just replaced a Mathews Heli-M and this one seems even a little more balanced overall.

Comment

Parker wildfire. 70#. It's doing good for 10+ years

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoyt rampage! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowtech has been having a ton of limb problem's lately. Hoyt, pse, prime, elite are all good bows, go try all of them and see what you like the best. I personally am shooting the hoyt defiant and love it. But I've shot everything and they are all good. It's like a ford, dodge, chevy it's what's you like best.

Comment

Mathews Z7 Magnum+Easton FMJ+Xecutioner's>>>>> Beast mode!!!

My brother shoots a Mission Blaze and it's an exceptional rig, light, fast and forgiving!!

Catch us if you can!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X