Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**East Texas Stick Slingers**---- T.H.E. First Leg!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**East Texas Stick Slingers**---- T.H.E. First Leg!!!!

I appologise for the delays. After alot of soul searching and head scratching we are ready to shoot!

March 9th & 10th
    10am Shotgun start
    Shoot either day.

For those wondering about T.H.E. ? My best description is FOR HUNTERS, DESIGNED BY HUNTERS....SET UP BY HUNTERS Open shooters are welcome and will have a class, but this is for those wanting to become better hunters (The reason Jeff and I stated the club)

Rules are simple...Shot it to kill it! All ASA and IBO rings have been removed and replaced with TK (true Kill) score rings-----"stuffs where its suposed to be"

Sounds easy enough, heck if you can hit a 8" dot at 30 yrds you will be fine......Oh except if you wound an animal its a -5. There is no positive experience wounding an animal, and you wont recieve positive points here for it

Hope to see a crowd this year!
    Last year averaged less than 10 shooters all year, except our T.H.E. and ASA events.

WE NEED SHOOTERS!!! I promise to give every drop of sweat I have to provide the best experience I can at Stick Slingers. So IF T.H.E. aint for you and you want the traditional targets, stay tuned for further shoots, We aint dead yet, just collecting ourselves

As always, and Questions, Directions, ANYTHING
    Call
    Kyle Hayes
    903-569-7155

Range located .5 mile East of Quitman, Tx., on CR 3220. Go .5 mile and we are on left

Your killing me!! On Bownanza weekend?
    We were just talking about you last night, BT and I will be at Bownanza, guess we will have to try to catch the next one.

Comment

If I don't make it to the ASA Pro/Am in Alabama/Georgia that weekend, I'm planning on shooting with you.

Comment

how much is the shoot? me and my 12 yr old may make it out.

Comment

18 & up= $20
          17 & under=$10

If memory serves me correct.

Comment

ok thanks. sounds like fun.

Comment

I will really try to make it if I'm in the country.
              Y'all put on a great shoot

Comment

I shot a couple of t.h.e last year and l plan on all legs this year with my family wife and son shoots as well. and my hunting buddy and his crew of 3 shooters will be joining also. question is dose one have to be member or something to qualify for state shoot.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I plan to be there kyle.

Comment

C6D is just kidding, we will be there Sunday instead of Saturday

At least I will

Let me know when you plan on doing some range work and what to bring

I say set all the shoots up like the last one you put on last year

Comment

Originally posted by g5grego View Post
                      I shot a couple of t.h.e last year and l plan on all legs this year with my family wife and son shoots as well. and my hunting buddy and his crew of 3 shooters will be joining also. question is dose one have to be member or something to qualify for state shoot.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
                      No memebership required. Must shoot 1 "Leg" to qualify for state

Comment

Back up to the top

Comment

I'm gonna be in Victoria at the double L if I'm still in town then but I will try n shoot some when I'm around!

Comment

ttt

Comment

I start my vacation on the 11th or my son and I would be there! (Working both days. ). I really like the set up you have. We are new to bow hunting and this event is exactly what we are looking for...to become better hunters!

Comment

Working...
                              X