Wife Wants a "Babymoon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Wants a "Babymoon"

So I guess my wife has been talking to her sister and they came up with we need to take a "babymoon" the week before Christmas to use up the rest of her vacation days and to have some time together before the baby comes.

That being said she has some criteria. Her and I want to go different places for different reasons but I will comply with her demands this time lol!

She wants somewhere where it is going to be somewhat warm, things to do obviously, out of the state of Texas but still in the United States, I am wanting to go to somewhere where there will be a foot of snow on the ground...

We have thought of a couple places like Sedona NM, Savannah GE, Charleston SC.

What does the Green Screen recommend that they have been to and enjoyed.

just be prepared for her to be hormonal regardless of where you go!

You may look at Key West or somewhere further south in Florida.

Comment

Pregnant wife and snow/ice doesn’t seem like a great idea

Comment

Santa Fe, New Mexico or Siesta Key, Florida would be a good place to go.

Comment

My son just spent the weekend in Gulfport, Miss. and said it was nice, but was a little cool swimming!

Comment

No help. I just clicked to figure out what babymoon meant.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              No help. I just clicked to figure out what babymoon meant.
              LMAO

Comment

Sedona, AZ

the valley weather is very similar to texas winters and there will be snow in sedona and/or flagstaff.

Comment

Pretty sure babymoon is a made up word that women and effeminate men created.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Pregnant wife and snow/ice doesn’t seem like a great idea
                    Good advice right there.

There are some are some pretty cool B&B's around Fredericksburg. It won't be warm and there shouldn't be any snow, but the food is good and people are friendly.

Comment

sounds like you need to go to hawaii.
                      warm, in the USA, stuff to do, and sometimes it snows at the top of the mountain

Comment

My wife told me she wanted a babymoon. Told her to stop spending so much time with her rich friends. I’m not sure why she wants to spend money on a trip just so she can take a nap in the afternoon and then go to be at 8pm

If she wants warm check out South Florida. Friends that live there said a lot of it is back to normal already

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                          just be prepared for her to be hormonal regardless of where you go!

You may look at Key West or somewhere further south in Florida.
                          Ummm, I think I know what you meant, but there is nowhere further south in Florida than Key West.

Comment

Save it for after the baby comes...

She just thinks she needs a vacation now.
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-13-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I would take her hunting!

Comment

Working...
                              X