No announcement yet.

College Football 2017 Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thinking it is going to be the Aggie Morris. would love Pederson but don't think that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
      im thinking it is going to be the Aggie Morris. would love Pederson but don't think that will happen.

I think so too.

Tough year to find a coach with Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss, A&M, Arkansas, Nebraska, UCLA all open or potentially open. Lots of people are going to get paid.

Comment

It's a real sad year for my Huskers when you go into Minnesota as a 2/2.5 point underdog.

Post season is going to be very interesting in Nebraska!

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 11

Jimbo and FSU kinda not on good terms after his LsU deal he was signing until LsU couldn’t afford it or justify paying that much when it’s cutting budgets bc it’s broke...

Jimbo went through a rough divorce with his wife sleeping around on him and has been rumored to want a fresh start.

FSU has to pay him 40m to fire him, if he is poached we pay assistant coach remaining contracts like 7-8m.

Win win for both. FSU gets rid of him after a horrible season and tension with his recent rumored looking around and doesn’t have to pay $40M to do it while we get a top tier elite coach.

Don’t think there’s not a chance it don’t happen.... there’s a chance here

We will pay him and he has top tier facilities and funding to recruit and develop. He would have anything he needed to get job done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-09-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            That is crazy!!!
            Lower this year than last year . . Sumlin on the installment plan . .

Comment

Do not think Jimbo is the answer and do not think Morris is the answer. This coming after the "hot coach" hire in Sumlin (like Morris) and IMHO Jimbo is on the tail end of his career. A&M could get anyone they wanted with the dangle of the money they could offer from the school and supporters. Pockets and money run deep at A&M, but they need to make sure it is the right person (if they can). We do not need another "Sumlin experiment" Really disappointed in that experiment.

There is a pretty good and could be a great recruiting class that Sumlin has looking at A&M, but you will probably loose some of those if he is gone, but you could also solidify and add more big recruits with the right hire. Time and money will tell on this.

With the last 2 HOME losses, I just do not see Sumlin coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Do not think Jimbo is the answer and do not think Morris is the answer. This coming after the "hot coach" hire in Sumlin (like Morris) and IMHO Jimbo is on the tail end of his career. A&M could get anyone they wanted with the dangle of the money they could offer from the school and supporters. Pockets and money run deep at A&M, but they need to make sure it is the right person (if they can). We do not need another "Sumlin experiment" Really disappointed in that experiment.

There is a pretty good and could be a great recruiting class that Sumlin has looking at A&M, but you will probably loose some of those if he is gone, but you could also solidify and add more big recruits with the right hire. Time and money will tell on this.

With the last 2 HOME losses, I just do not see Sumlin coming back.
                This !!! . . Only difference between Sumlin and Herman is Sumlin had JFF . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Partyboy bought Sumlin a couple more yrs for sure

Comment

I doubt we see Sam again this year unless Shane goes down. Shane named starter. Also, D Davis to start opposite Boyd.

Shackelford, Carter and Ehlinger are cleared to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post

No doubt...JFF could have made Strong look like a rockstar

Comment

GP poured salt into the wounds of Tennessee and Nebraska fans. His quotes were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Jimbo and FSU kinda not on good terms after his LsU deal he was signing until LsU couldn’t afford it or justify paying that much when it’s cutting budgets bc it’s broke...
                          TAF had the check written and was willing to pay Jimbo and Jimmy Sexton

You don't remember what happened ? Miles' bags were packed and he was a lame duck coach. LSU beat A&M in front of 101,000 drunk Cajun fans who gave the man a standing ovation and thanked him for the years of service. Miles was carried off the field on his players' shoulders. THEN the idiot AD- Joe Aleva had a sudden change of heart after witnessing what just happened.

Minutes before Miles' was scheduled to do his post-game presser, Aleva told the local and National media that Les Miles wasn't going anywhere and he would be the coach in 2016.

the rest is history

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            GP poured salt into the wounds of Tennessee and Nebraska fans. His quotes were awesome!

I just watched that. GP threw a little Garth Brooks on them. Go Frogs...btho ok!

Comment

Sooners sign a deal with Jordan gear. That'll pay huge recruiting dividends.

Comment

It's called Nike.

Comment

Working...
                                X