Corey Anderson thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corey Anderson thread?

Did it get whacked? He messaged me on fb talking about how Josh Wells is his only bad review. I told him TBH had a bunch on him and he basically said all you guys are terrible hunters that have no idea what you’re doing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You sure he didnt let someone else with his name send the message from a computer he leased at a public library via free wifi from mcdonalds?

I really have no dog in the fight I just read the thread and decided I wouldnt book a hunt from him

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      You sure he didnt let someone else with his name send the message from a computer he leased at a public library via free wifi from mcdonalds?

I really have no dog in the fight I just read the thread and decided I wouldnt book a hunt from him

That’s pretty much my thoughts on the situation as well. Just thought it was funny when he said he only had one bad review. One of his buddies came on a fb thread to defend him and started berating everyone. I told him to calm down and he messaged me saying he was gonna come to Texas and beat my *** and **** my gf bc she was a whore. Then he said I was nothing but an internet tough guy. Like I was the one messaging him lol.

Comment

He's the kind of guy who b4 you ever read about are thinking about hunting with or leasing from. Once he has a way to contact you will bug the mess out of you to come prepay him for a hunt, then stand u up or find a way to take your money. He did it to me w dove hunting many years ago, then kept repeadily calling me to lease again next yr. Dudes a wack job. It's a red flag if a guide or lease broker is calling you putting pressure on you for money.

Comment

Anyone can start reading his reviews here on this link. He has multiple links associated with his name.

Where do I begin...Our group leased a duck lease from Cory Anderson in Grayson County this year. The property was nice and it was easy to hunt however we harvested less than 50 birds for the season. Yes we could have done a little better shooting but ultimately we just didn't have the bi...

Comment

tomorrows beaversnipe weatherforecast:fog3 inch of icesnow after 9 amwinds: SSE turning to NNW at 80 mph gusting 125 mphPrime condition for following species:divers, mudducks, valero spraypaint pintails, magnum gaddies.since most of y'all dont make sense, i might as well give it a shot, a...
            Last edited by Spearchunker; 11-09-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Coreys a good guy. I communicate with him a bunch on THF

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  Bwahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                    Did it get whacked? He messaged me on fb talking about how Josh Wells is his only bad review. I told him TBH had a bunch on him and he basically said all you guys are terrible hunters that have no idea what you’re doing lol

I think it was called Outfitter Thread Help

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                      I think it was called Outfitter Thread Help

There was one that just had his name as the title. He defended the guy that called my gf a whore and said he was gonna come down to Texas and **** her. So that’s all I need to know about the kind of person he is lol.

Comment

Corey Anderson of DWE hunt club sounds like a class act.. Has anyone had a negative experience with him?

Comment

Just if y’all are interested. Im sure not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            Corey Anderson of DWE hunt club sounds like a class act.. Has anyone had a negative experience with him?
                            Being arrested for some of he's dealing I would say is pretty negative.

Mug Shot for Cory Anderson booked into the Denton county jail. Arrested on 09/21/13 for an alleged burgurly/theft offense .
                            Last edited by dgilbert; 11-16-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a model citizen. Why these guys don't get the **** beat out of them every week over theft and misrepresentation like this amazes me.

Comment

Working...
                              X