5th court of appeals primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th court of appeals primary

I stumbled across this. Y'all don't get confused when you go to vote.

DAVID JAMES HANSCHEN
    Perhaps hoping to capitalize on voter confusion, David James Hanschen is challenging David John Schenck. Hanschen has had a high profile in Dallas but seldom for reasons that Republican voters would embrace. Hanschen is a self-identifed liberal Democrat. Dallas County voters should be familiar with his name. 2016 will mark the 7th time he has run for judicial office, the first six as a Democrat.
    He is not board certified and unrated by Martindale Hubbell.
    He surprised most folks when he filed this time at the last minute in the Republican Primary.
    His recent social media posts clearly define him as a leftist Democrat and suggest something far removed from the judicial temperment that this position requires.
    Examples include:
     "I'm a pro-choice, Obamacare supporting, climate change believing, minimum wage raising, LGBT embracing, immigration reforming, teacher supporting, pay gap eliminating DEMOCRAT"
     In quoting Noam Chomsky on President Ronald Reagan, Hanschen posted this:
    "Reagan was a Christo-fascist demagogue, a racist, a killer of gay people, a shameless violator of U.S. and international law, a murderer and a terrorist
    ..... He will go down in history as the most criminally evil of American Presidents, along side the Chaney-Bush administration."
     About then Attorney General Greg Abbott, Hanschen posted this only 13 months ago:
    "I am ashamed to have this pandering clown as governor."
     In another post depicting a map showing the parts of the US that would be under water if all the world's ice melted, he said:
    "Well, let's look at the bright side. Most of the U.S. South will be under water! Racist, red neck Christo-fascists be gone!"
     And finally he posted a newspaper story critical of Texas health care and added this quote:
    "This is the result of "Tort Reform" and refusing to adopt Obamacare. Republican *******s."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...LiK2EQ&cad=rja

I wish we would have non partisan judicial elections. Politics have no place in court imo.

Comment

Working...
    X