APD vs ProntoDavidJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APD vs ProntoDavidJ

The former Travis County Sheriff from 1997 to 2004, Austin Police Monitor Frasier said whenever there’s an officer involved shooting, she’s immediately called to the scene.

Am I getting too cynical?

I see these news headlines 'teen star shot down by trigger happy cop just before college', then I have to ruin it and do the 5 minutes of google searching...

1) Main photo used by most of media is his twitter photo cropped to remove baggy pants and gun. CHECK!

2) Twitter account locked... But still all his friends posting how they will be smoking one of his signature blunts in his memory. CHECK!

3) 100s of references to a gang-bang, drug riddled, party throwing, police conflicted lifestyle, including friends killed by this lifestyle and related violence. CHECK!

I am sure there are occasionally police that abuse their power. If you want to have a case that people can rally behind, pick some event involving someone that will not make your cause look bad..... I understand that they are harder to find.

And the media headlines read:

Unarmed Texas Teen Found Lying Naked Is Shot Dead by Police

Would this seem to insinuate that the thug was shot while he was helplessly laying on the ground?

Comment

The punk is always the victim and the cop is always the bad guy.

This family just hit the lottery because AUSTIN loves to waste tax payer money especially if it makes their PD look guilty of something

Comment

Working...
      X