Heads Up for Health Ins Premium Increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads Up for Health Ins Premium Increases

Article in the Wall St Journal today citing substantial losses incurred by Blue Cross, etc as they paid out more in claims than they took in in premiums. Who'd a thunk it? Lots of folks that were uninsured are now insured which means those same folks are going to the dr which they didn't do before because they didn't have insurance.

What that means is either our taxes are gonna go up to cover the insurers' losses or your insurance premiums are gonna go up--but likely both!

Lovely

Comment

It's all part uh duh masta plan. Either bankrupt the carriers, or force them to make their premiums so high, we can't afford them (ultimately bankrupting them), then bring on universal health care!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        It's all part uh duh masta plan. Either bankrupt the carriers, or force them to make their premiums so high, we can't afford them (ultimately bankrupting them), then bring on universal health care!
        WORD!!
        It working exactly as planned

Comment

Im sure the MSM will be along shortly to ask Obama what he thinks about it? They usually dont let him slide on much.

Comment

I have never had a health insurance policy go down since as long as I can remember. Its probably because all the claims that get filed by Doctors and hospitals etc are ripping the heck out of the insurance companies and nobody questions it. Even if you have insurance it is like an open tab on your checkbook, people crawling out of the woodwork to send you a bill!!!

Comment

As long as just one uninsured person became insured out of all this.... I'm ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                As long as just one uninsured person became insured out of all this.... I'm ok with it.

Comment

Obama's care recently saved Michael Moore from death.

Comment

Booooo

Comment

I got my $2500 this year and got to keep my doctor and insurance plan. Didn't y'all.

Comment

It never ends

Comment

Will cost the wife and I 22K this year. (Early 60s)
                          No meds - no illness - no claims........

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Obama's care recently saved Michael Moore from death.
                            What a shame

Comment

It's those greedy doctors, hospitals and oilfield workers that make the rates so high; )

Comment

Working...
                              X