Age / score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age / score

Bit of background. My dad just purchased some property that bordered his and told me about some hog sign down on it. I got some corn and tossed it out and set up a camera I've been itching to use. Had the cam up all of six days and pulled the card today. And man was I pleasantly surprised! Bout fell out of the gator when I started looking through some pics on my phone. This is only my second season as a bow hunter and I'm kinda excited all of a sudden. Thoughts on age and score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Age is not an issue. But he is definitely old enough.
    Not best pics for scoring. But I'd say he's at least in 160s, just by looking at these. I wouldn't be surprised if he scores a lil higher. Great buck.

Comment

Nice....That's a very cool buck.

He'll score good.

Comment

155-160

Comment

150 and mature

Comment

That deer is going over 160 if he holds mass. Very nice buck.

Comment

Mature and 155+

Comment

Nice buck hard to say on age but I say he is mature and score 152-158

Comment

good luck ,good buck , let us know

Comment

Thanks y'all. This is the first time I've ever had animals like this show up on a property I have access to. Looking to be a decent season if they stick around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by bugbee View Post
                      Thanks y'all. This is the first time I've ever had animals like this show up on a property I have access to. Looking to be a decent season if they stick around for a while.
                      Don't let your feed source go empty, whatever that may be. If you are hand corning keep that sucker stocked and if using feeder don't let it run empty lol

Comment

That firs picture does not do him justice.
                        Toad for sure

Comment

Nice surprises and thanks for the pics. He doesn't look as old as the deer on the right to me. It is kinda hard to tell though. They may be the juniors. Congrats on the new land and good luck this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X