Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Poe my old Congressman resigns from Freedom Caucus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! When we met with him in October you would never think this was possible!!! [emoji33] What the heck is going on[emoji844]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Wow! When we met with him in October you would never think this was possible!!! [emoji33] What the heck is going on[emoji844]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Not sure what happen within the particular situation you brought up but I think the House of Reps. is so discombobulated that they should all resign or be recalled. What a collection of clowns we have assembled!!

Comment

It's so hard to stay away from the establishment. Eight years should be the max any congressperson or senator can serve.

Comment

Good for him. The freedom caucus should rename themselves the no compromise caucus. Nothing gets done in Congress when representatives are unwilling to compromise.

Comment

Hes a liar. Voted with Obama constantly while telling his constituents he'd do the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
            Good for him. The freedom caucus should rename themselves the no compromise caucus. Nothing gets done in Congress when representatives are unwilling to compromise.

You mean like the Democrats are always willing to do? [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                It's so hard to stay away from the establishment. Eight years should be the max any congressperson or senator can serve.

Agree, term limits for all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  You mean like the Democrats are always willing to do? [emoji57]

You blaming Trumpcare's failure on the Democrats too? Lol [emoji23]

Comment

The meaning of compromise with Democrats is giving them everything they want. Good for the Freedom Caucus. This was no repeal. It was a tweak. It was going to make obamacare worse from what I hear.

Comment

Glad to see cracks in the House Freedom Caucus. For what it's worth, CNN is reporting the possibility of more defections.

“Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!’’ - President Trump, 3/26/17

"The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood, allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!"
                      - President Trump, 3/24/17

"Thx for your leadership @realDonaldTrump @SpeakerRyan Some only want to be the party of 'no' & would've voted against the 10 commandments" - Representative Ted Poe, 3/24/17

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        Glad to see cracks in the House Freedom Caucus. For what it's worth, CNN is reporting the possibility of more defections.

“Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!’’ - President Trump, 3/26/17

"The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood, allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!"
                        - President Trump, 3/24/17

"Thx for your leadership @realDonaldTrump @SpeakerRyan Some only want to be the party of 'no' & would've voted against the 10 commandments" - Representative Ted Poe, 3/24/17

The freedom caucus/tea party does not compromise. It was going to be their failure from the very beginning.

Failing to compromise and believing you were right 100% of the time has been their down fall. I personally hope to see the caucus is completely destroyed. Our Congress might have an attempt at compromise again

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                          The freedom caucus/tea party does not compromise. It was going to be their failure from the very beginning.

Failing to compromise and believing you were right 100% of the time has been their down fall. I personally hope to see the caucus is completely destroyed. Our Congress might have an attempt at compromise again

How many Democrats supported the proposed legislation? How many Democrats support the current Supreme Court nominee?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            How many Democrats supported the proposed legislation? How many Democrats support the current Supreme Court nominee?

You all had seven years to come up with a plan.

And now you want to blame it on Democrats

That's rich!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I don't get all this compromise compromise compromise stuff!

The dems didn't compromise with anyone when they crammed this Ocare crap down our throats. Most of those idiots didn't even read or know what was in the bill. They completely locked repubs out of any planning and changed senate rules to get enough votes to pass it.

Exactly how do you compromise with that?! This is the equivalent of saying we need to compromise with terrorists. Their goal is to kill us so we should ask them how much less death they would consider?

Dems will stop at nothing to get their liberal agenda through and we are supposed to ask how much less liberal they would accept?
                              Last edited by Cajun shooter; 03-27-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X