• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HB all day, every day.

Comment

I have 8 lamco feeders - love them!

Comment

I might just be going with the Lamcos...they seem to be the fan favorite

Comment

Originally posted by jacoblopez View Post
          I might just be going with the Lamcos...they seem to be the fan favorite
          Lamco 1,000lb Low and Throw. Easier fill height than our 600lb AS Stand & Fills and the completely encased controls on the outside are nice. Both are well built though so can’t go wrong.

Comment

Have you looked at the Texas Wildlife feeders from Brady. Well built and good quality too.

Comment

Ranch King Mighty Buck.

Comment

Lamco feeders are built to last. I just bought a 600lb stand and fill and I think they are the best out there in the market right now. Ranch Kings are nice but over priced imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lamco for sure. They use West Texas feeder supply electronics which is the best by a long shot!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I highly recommend the Lamco low and throw feeders. Set them up and never worry about them again. They are coon proof too
                    This or Krivoman!

Comment

Looked at those, but don't like how they aren't sold with the actual spinning units. Or at least that what I saw on their website.
                      They are sold with everything you need but the battery and the corn. They come with THE TIMER. Not sure where you saw them without the spinners.

Comment

Looked at those, but don't like how they aren't sold with the actual spinning units. Or at least that what I saw on their website.
                        I have 3 of these & they are great units. Mine came with units. I have 3 lamcos ,low & throw & like them ALOT better.

Comment

how easy/hard are the Lamcos to maintain/work on? Seems like oiling the throw plate or replacing the motor on those would be a pain in the butt.

Also, how thick is the metal over and under the throw plate? Could ten coons hanging on it or a cow bend it?

Comment

Working...
                          X