Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Rifle Season is here..Who's Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;14475241]I didn’t realize there were so many different ways to spell “my wife won’t let me.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

You never seem to disappoint Dale...lol.
    Thats pretty darn funny, and true, right there!!!

Comment

dad is missing

for the first time in many....
      Dad wont be at the lease for the opener. He wasnt a bow hunter either but he always came with his marlin to deer hunt and enjoy the camp with family and friends. I will miss him too.

Comment

One of my dear friends are having an engagement party, will be the first time to miss in maybe 40 years, oh well they will still be there next week.

Comment

Im headed to Sonora in the morning. Hope we have some deer left. Got a few on camera last time I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
            Im headed to Sonora in the morning. Hope we have some deer left. Got a few on camera last time I was there.

I have that same hope ! We are headed to Sonora in the morning as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              The wife and I are going to hunt Sunday to Tuesday..........

Burying a hunting buddy tomorrow...........
              Prayers for you, your buddy’s family and all who loved him.

I’m headed out with my two boys, a couple of their friends, and a Bosnian exchange student that’s staying with us this year. It should make for an interesting weekend! Pigs and does are our targets.

Comment

Marine Corps Ball this weekend..... Weddin' next weekend.... Going 4 days the following weekend.

Comment

Will be at grandson's baseball game. First time in many years to miss opening day and chili, dogs and backstrap!

Comment

My Paw Paw got me into hunting when I was a boy. I’m not missing opening weekend but I am missing him.

Comment

Nope....gave it up many years ago.

Comment

I'm not gonna miss it at all! I'm going fishing!!!

Comment

Lost my Pops Winman on here December 10. This will be my first deer season with out him. I knew this day would come and I am blessed to have the the years I had. But man it sucks.

Comment

Working...
                          X